• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlton Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Palace only offered him one year. Latest rumour had him going to France I think.

Hmmm, we do need somebody up front who can miss it with the really physical stuff...but maybe Cole is a step too far?

we have two out and out strikers in soldado and defoe already. if cartlon cole comes on board, it means defoe is off!

we have two out and out strikers in soldado and defoe already. if cartlon cole comes on board, it means defoe is off!

not really, if he does not get a contract elsewhere he is a FANTASTIC squad player. Would be very happy to have him for free!

excuse the language as im a little drunk but what the fudge is going on we sell caulker and bring in that useless **** cole, dear fudging GHod o hope this is flimflam. I know caulker is defender but i mean sell a talented youngster we bring through and sign has beens like cole except he never was had it.

Would rather kane was given a shot.

This reminds me of when we sifned andy booth, will never for the life of me understand how booth got to play for tottenham and i have not.

excuse the language as im a little drunk but what the fudge is going on we sell caulker and bring in that useless **** cole, dear fudging GHod o hope this is flimflam. I know caulker is defender but i mean sell a talented youngster we bring through and sign has beens like cole except he never was had it.

Would rather kane was given a shot.

This reminds me of when we sifned andy booth, will never for the life of me understand how booth got to play for tottenham and i have not.

:ross:

I'm also quite drunk, but genuinely wouldn't be disgusted if we signed him on a free and on a very performance based contract as a fourth choice if Defoe and Ade leave. Still annoyed about Caulker mind...

fudging hell sure it weren't Redknapp we appointed as DoF? :lol:

Im sure he's just training with us to keep his fitness levels up ahead of a move to a more suitable club

Cole's agent is Jonathan Barnett, im sure we all know by now who else he represents......so it seems the relationship between the club and Barnett is still cordial if we are allowing one of his other clients to train with us

Cole's agent is Jonathan Barnett, im sure we all know by now who else he represents......so it seems the relationship between the club and Barnett is still cordial if we are allowing one of his other clients to train with us

Clearly Barnett has done a deal with Levy: Bale staying, Cole gets a contract with us ;)

I think if we were to look at someone like Cole it would be for his physicality, but with people like Sandro, Dembele, Chadli and Paulinho all in the mix, along with the back 4 I don't really see a need for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back