• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlton Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw one person say that on Twitter too; for fitness. He has no hope of playing for AVB's Mighty White Machine

get him in!!!!!!\o/ you never know..........didn't one of our famous strikers say once that footballs a funny ol game. Glad we can help him out and offer him some decent facilities compared to what he's used 2...ahem

He bashed up Bassong a couple of seasons ago.

I would not say no to a proper old bash 'em up centre forward to sit on the bench and be used in the last few minutes of an occasional match unlike when Crouch was plan A.

Shoot me, but I would take on a free if he is prepared to be a squad filler, especially if we are selling Dempsey and Adeabyor

W T F ... we have just signed Soldado .... and some are thinking that we should pat Carlton Cole wages? Have you ever seen him play? Christ almighty.

I can never forget that goal he scored back to goal - half volley smashes it in......sure that was against us couple of seasons ago......

would he be more productive than ade and on cheaper wages???????

Not sure about Cole but I don't mind a bit of long ball when we are in dire straits.

I would. It's one of those reasons that United have been so successful for. They don't panic. They keep the ball and they work it around, trying to work out that one perfect chance that they can score from late on.

It works quite often too.

If you are desperate for a bench warmer that can actually score goals and hit the target ... Peter Odemwingie ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back