• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

BFS doing an AVB and criticising the fans... Maybe the Spammers will get better quality supporters when they move to the Olympic Stadium...

@standardsport: 'Our fans decided they weren't going to get behind us' - Allardyce slams #WHUFC boo boys http://tinyurl.com/qgmp4n8 pic.twitter.com/4eanzGF4NH
"We got a little nervous because our fans decided they weren't going to get behind us which really surprised me. We were winning at half-time and one or two weren't happy," he said.

"I've never been a place where I won and got booed. I started at 16, got into the first team at 18 and I'm 59 now and I have never been in place where we have won and got booed.

"At half time players talking more about fans booing them than the game. Fans affect players. We don't need them on the players' backs when we are coming off three defeats. They have to stay and help them win.
BjsArFWCQAANijI.jpg:small

West Ham will consider a change of manager this summer, with Malky Mackay one of the candidates shortlisted to replace Sam Allardyce.

Despite beating Hull 2-1 on Tuesday night, Allardyce and his team were booed by a section of the Upton Park crowd as they struggled to overcome an opponent with 10 men.

Allardyce, who has been at the club since June 2011, remains popular with the majority of fans but a vocal minority clearly feel the side should be performing better.

He also retains the support of the board who will make any decision on his future for the moment, but they are aware of a need to freshen things up.

The win against Hull ended a three-match losing run but, with 34 points from 31 matches, they are not completely clear of relegation danger.

Mackay was sacked by Cardiff City at the end of December after losing the favour of owner Vincent Tan and would be on West Ham's shortlist if Allardyce went.

In his email to fans the day after the Hull match, Allardyce wrote: 'I think that we had a very unusual night during the 2-1 win against Hull City. For the first time this season, we had to play against 10 men.

'The three defeats on the trot made us a bit tentative out there, but we got what we needed and that's a big three points against one of our rivals in the table. We've gone above them now and they're behind us and that was the critical point of what this game was all about.

'It wasn't about anything else other than winning the game and if we could have won with a lot more flair and ability, that would have been fine, but sometimes you have to win ugly. When we all woke up this morning, we knew we are that much closer to surviving in this great league for another year and trying to build on what we've done over the last two years.

'We're aiming to get results wherever we go, starting with Sunderland on Monday night, then back at the Boleyn Ground against Liverpool after that.

Immediately after the victory over Hull the home crowd voiced their displeasure, leading to Allardyce cupping a hand to his ear.

Afterwards he said: ‘I did it because I was hearing booing and I couldn’t quite believe it. I’ve never been to a place where I won and got booed. I started at 16, got into the first team at 18 and I’m 59 now and I have never been in place where we have won and got booed.

‘At half-time the players were talking more about fans booing them than the game. Fans affect players. We don’t need them on the players’ backs when we are coming off three defeats. They have to stay and help them win.

‘We’ve played 31 games and have 34 points. We’ve taken ourselves above Hull now. When we look at the league table, tonight’s performance hardly matters.

‘It’s just about the three points and the victory. Nothing can be taken for granted in this game. You can’t assume you’ll win 3-0 if you’re playing against 10 men.

'I've not experienced that before in the time I've been in the game.'

West Ham won after Hull defender James Chester put through his own net on 54 minutes after Nikica Jelavic cancelled out a penalty from Mohamed Diame.

WILL LIFE BE BETTER AFTER SAM?

ClubLast season with SamFirst season after Sam
Bolton7th16th
Saudi Sportswashing Machine11th (in January)18th (relegated)
Blackburn10th19th (relegated)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2590531/West-Ham-consider-replacements-Sam-Allardyce-Malky-Mackay-frame.html

Re: West Ham And The Olympic Stadium Shambles

sad f c u k e r s

Its funny, when you look at that shirt you only really see Spurs, if you were not a football fan you would't know what WHU was. I suppose they haven't got much to shout about, they are mid-table playing some really negative and destructive football - 'the Wet Spam way'. I actually felt a bit sorry for them, till I saw that pic.

They should have put WHL 0 WHU 3 from a design perspective. Let them enjoy it, it was a huge result - hold on, is that shirt from their trophy cabinet?...

Oh how I remember that WH tweet earlier this season when they were a massive 3pts above us, (having play a game more)
'How is the view from down there?'

How is it now boys? Need binoculars??

They'll be enjoying themselves after tomorrow night after their players perform their customary bend-over for Arsenal. Battered, knackered, low on confidence, Arsenal will still enjoy plucking an easy three points.

Oh how I remember that WH tweet earlier this season when they were a massive 3pts above us, (having play a game more)
'How is the view from down there?'

How is it now boys? Need binoculars??

Funnily enough, a free set of binoculars will be issued to every West Ham season ticket holder at the Olympic Stadium...

A6696_zps52a4eff8.jpg

If that's the picture they are sending to potential stadium sponsors/investors, they should get done under the Trades Description Act.

Bubbles, a brass band, they made a big deal out of today, and their players clearly cared, ours once again didnt !!!

Back