• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

An achievement on par with West Ham winning the 1966 World Cup.

I see on your site that Wet Spam haven't enjoyed such a good run against us since 1966, when they won 3 league games plus a Cup game and refused Bobby Moore' request to join Spurs thus securing the World Cup too for the "quintuple"... I wonder if there's a commemorative mug and DVD of that available on the Spammers club market stall.

Julian dingdongs has been appointed manager of West Ham Ladies. Haven't seen anything on Fat Sam leaving though ...

article-2686742-1F84B62300000578-204_634x524.jpg

West Ham's new crest, pending supporter approval.

Here's what Sportsmail "understands" about the "ambitious" club's plans: www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...new-club-crest-supporters-approve-change.html

i'm in epping, its all Spurs, you only see claret and blue if you travel to one of the fevelas, harlow or southend for example

Hammers actually signing some decent young players this season...

Off to a pre-season tour of NZ, seriously what is the point in that ???

Just seen on SSN that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going there too

Back