• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Break Ups with GF's partners etc

Anyone remember "Apotccc"? from one of the older forums? He used to bang on about "techniques" and preemptive chat up lines. If you need pre arranged lines and "routines" to pull,then you're a freak IMO.

Day game,ffs! :lol:

Don't hate the player.......

Hey gordi don't you think that although life has obviously moved on and there have been some amazing advancements that life was easier for us. Go out meet a girl ask her to dance, get a snog and a little feel, take her out the next week to a movie, get another little feel. Then week after bobs your uncle and your home and dry.

Just do not get all this stuff they do now.

Now we don't even have to take them out to the movies. In fact we don't have to take them out at all8)

I really don't get the OP's title, why would you break up with your GF's partner! Is this new kinky brick 3somes or something

For what its worth, needs more space generally means she shagged someone else and is confused and feels guilty.

Or she wants to see what else is out there but at the same time keeping you lingering around in case there is nothing better for her. If she says she needs space just tell her fine and go out have a laugh. If you really do wanna play a game make sure word gets around to her (if you got the same social circle etc) that you are going out having fun and generally out dating - she will either get jealous and fall for the bait or she will go out shag someone else.

This is all assuming that what I said about her wanting to find something better is true.

If it aint then I dont get the whole 'want space' - unless youre being ultra clingy and constantly on phone, texting, going out basically joined at the hip.

Internet dating is a bit weird, and its not like the real thing, and I have been on 2 dates now. But it is becoming more easier now and much more common, I don't necessarily think you are automatically weird if you go on an Internet date.

Where I live in Essex there are a lot of pretentious women that are very stuck up and are frankly idiots, and I'm sure women think exactly the same about men.

This is why I have resorted to going on this POF site just to see if there are some nice women out there. Unfortunately my ex has knocked the brick out of my confidence, and I'm actually a fairly confident and outgoing person until of late. But I'm never one to really go up to women in the street and chat to them so this seemed like a food idea.

Park Lane James who said in the other page "no wonder she resorted to Internet dating" I don't think I'm weird at all and it's 2012, Internet dating is advertised frequently on the tv and its getting more popular. Whilst I don't think it's the best way to meet people and I would definitely prefer to meet someone the "normal" way, it is another option and there are some normal people looking for someone.

The date I went on on Friday was actually really good and the girl was very pretty, funny and very normal. We are seeing each other next week sometime so good things can come out of the Internet but I do agree a lot of bad can too.

I was referring to the woman - she seems like a bit of a control freak! If she is that stuck up then it's not a surprise that she hasn't been able to find a man.

Internet dating is a bit weird, and its not like the real thing, and I have been on 2 dates now. But it is becoming more easier now and much more common, I don't necessarily think you are automatically weird if you go on an Internet date.

Where I live in Essex there are a lot of pretentious women that are very stuck up and are frankly idiots, and I'm sure women think exactly the same about men.

This is why I have resorted to going on this POF site just to see if there are some nice women out there. Unfortunately my ex has knocked the brick out of my confidence, and I'm actually a fairly confident and outgoing person until of late. But I'm never one to really go up to women in the street and chat to them so this seemed like a food idea.

Park Lane James who said in the other page "no wonder she resorted to Internet dating" I don't think I'm weird at all and it's 2012, Internet dating is advertised frequently on the tv and its getting more popular. Whilst I don't think it's the best way to meet people and I would definitely prefer to meet someone the "normal" way, it is another option and there are some normal people looking for someone.

The date I went on on Friday was actually really good and the girl was very pretty, funny and very normal. We are seeing each other next week sometime so good things can come out of the Internet but I do agree a lot of bad can too.

Good on ya dude.

I dont think internet dating has that stigma it once used to have.

I joined lovestruck for a laugh a while back but never paid. Anyways I get all these emails from them about lovestruck nights out etc. A few months ago I went to a night in carbon where it was full of Lovestruckers and let me tell you something - normal people all over the shop - hot as hell women. I guess because Lovestruck is primarily marketed to the 'professionals' these people dont get much time to meet people so they resort to online dating. Theyre hot, even the guys arent losers etc - so go for it.

The lovestruck site is brilliant and nights out are even better as you know that everyone over there is single getting ready to hook up and above all you are not meeting someone offline who you may have chatted up before only to find she has three eyes, one leg and four arms.

bump.

Yesterday i went on a double date with my girl, best mate and a girl he pulled from POF and Good GHod she was beautiful. It was utterly ridiculous how pretty she was (she was Cuban too ffs....a Cuban chick in London? when?). It was so so hard not staring at her the whole night as that's exactly what i wanted to do. If that's the quality of woman on that site then ..well.

You're making it really hard for me not to sign up now!! :)

I feel like i'm waiting for my Girlfriend to do something wrong so i can sign up myself. Cuban, are you kidding me? i was born in West London and lived in South London for a long time too and never have i ever seen a Cuban girl. POF just decides to have the best looking girl (Cuban girl at that) on their site. fudge off.

ok cut a long story short - this girl who I used to work with and I had a thing ages ago. Not a relationship as such but dated I really geniunely liked her. She liked me. But I messed about a bit with not telling her and her not convinced I liked her and just wanted anything (not th case) She chose another guy over me in January. So I cut off contact then in April her mum died so we talked for about eight weeks but never met up - at this point still with BF.

We cut off contact in June and over the last two weeks she has been calling me and texting me (I have ignored everything not a fudgein word) culminating in today where she texts me that she has called and messaged me so many times (over the last couple of weeks) and she just wants me to tell her if I dont want her to contact me again. She is still with her BF I am presuming. I saw a pic of her recently and as gorgeous as ever but looking happy - which is great I dont begrudge her at all.

As much as I miss her (as she is just awesome) she fudgein hurt me and doesnt realise that. I havent responded to anything. Why the fudge is she calling and messaging me NOW? She has her BF she knows I know that so why the fudge is she wanting to talk to me.

ok cut a long story short - this girl who I used to work with and I had a thing ages ago. Not a relationship as such but dated I really geniunely liked her. She liked me. But I messed about a bit with not telling her and her not convinced I liked her and just wanted anything (not th case) She chose another guy over me in January. So I cut off contact then in April her mum died so we talked for about eight weeks but never met up - at this point still with BF.

We cut off contact in June and over the last two weeks she has been calling me and texting me (I have ignored everything not a fudgein word) culminating in today where she texts me that she has called and messaged me so many times (over the last couple of weeks) and she just wants me to tell her if I dont want her to contact me again. She is still with her BF I am presuming. I saw a pic of her recently and as gorgeous as ever but looking happy - which is great I dont begrudge her at all.

As much as I miss her (as she is just awesome) she fudgein hurt me and doesnt realise that. I havent responded to anything. Why the fudge is she calling and messaging me NOW? She has her BF she knows I know that so why the fudge is she wanting to talk to me.

She might just want/need a good old fashioned fisting?

Honestly though females really are complete mind fudges so GHod knows why she wants to get in contact again. She could have feeling for you but just as easily she could not feel a thing...very confusing.

She might just want/need a good old fashioned fisting?

Honestly though females really are complete mind fudges so GHod knows why she wants to get in contact again. She could have feeling for you but just as easily she could not feel a thing...very confusing.

She does have feelings for me I know she does. Some may argue im in denial but I doubt it highly. We kinda have this strange connection.

On the flip side she may just need some attention - girls do that right - attention seekers haha.

All I know is she has a bf and she looks happy so GHod knows why she wants to remain in contact

Back