• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Break Ups with GF's partners etc

You said she is younger than you ie she is 23 you are 29 and have been together for three years so when you first met she was 20. Sorry to say but she may want to live her life and by that I mean she may want to see and experience different things and different people. I know girls mature at an earlier age but theyre also more sociable and outgoing than the majority of men - its in their genes I would say. Its no baring on you as a person but I guess thats the downside of going out with a younger girl. You have experienced those things which she wants to but hasnt.

yeh I've always thought this day could happen. I love going out, but not as much as I used to and also love the nights in, watching MOTD and having some Vino. But when I was 23 I was getting on it massive, and not getting home until 8am every sat sunday morning. She loves going out and I can't hold her back from doing that. When she says she does not know what she wants, maybe this is what it is. Unfortunately for me, I don't think she has had any single days. She went out with a bloke when she was 16, then 18 met another guy and 20, me. I think I'm fcuked whatever happens.

I know I will be ok in the end as Ive had one major break up before, but I honestly thought this was the one. Even now thinking about it its hurting me coming to terms with the fact that things aren't what they used to be and it could be time to call it a day.

yeh I've always thought this day could happen. I love going out, but not as much as I used to and also love the nights in, watching MOTD and having some Vino. But when I was 23 I was getting on it massive, and not getting home until 8am every sat sunday morning. She loves going out and I can't hold her back from doing that. When she says she does not know what she wants, maybe this is what it is. Unfortunately for me, I don't think she has had any single days. She went out with a bloke when she was 16, then 18 met another guy and 20, me. I think I'm fcuked whatever happens.

I know I will be ok in the end as Ive had one major break up before, but I honestly thought this was the one. Even now thinking about it its hurting me coming to terms with the fact that things aren't what they used to be and it could be time to call it a day.

You never know she may experience everything else and actually realise not only that she had it good with you but she now wants a quieter stable life. That doesnt mean you wait around until she comes back but it means you go out have fun and meat new girls etc. Its gonna be difficult as she will be on your mind and you will be on hers dont forget.

Girls just have a fudged up way of forgetting another guy and going off with someone else. Its fudged. I think stuff like this hits guys harder than it does for women because we arent used to dealin with emotions etc.

You never know she may experience everything else and actually realise not only that she had it good with you but she now wants a quieter stable life. That doesnt mean you wait around until she comes back but it means you go out have fun and meat new girls etc. Its gonna be difficult as she will be on your mind and you will be on hers dont forget.

Girls just have a fudged up way of forgetting another guy and going off with someone else. Its fudged. I think stuff like this hits guys harder than it does for women because we arent used to dealin with emotions etc.

If ever a pun suited a poster

I think the difference is that girls essentially have the option to sleep with someone if they so choose (unless they're properly properly rough..), whereas for most guys it's more of a challenge. After a break up a girl can walk in to any Bar Pub Club Post Office Library and have their way with someone in an attempt to forget a previous lover, whether it actually works or not is another issue but the option is there.

I think the difference is that girls essentially have the option to sleep with someone if they so choose (unless they're properly properly rough..), whereas for most guys it's more of a challenge. After a break up a girl can walk in to any Bar Pub Club Post Office Library and have their way with someone in an attempt to forget a previous lover, whether it actually works or not is another issue but the option is there.

That is so true. They get more opportunities to go out with other guys which helps them get over the previous girl. For us guys, we have to make the moves etc and sometimes we just cannot be bothered subsequently we sit and dwell on the previous girls. Thats why the best way to get over girls is seriously to get under them - easier said than done though.

Chat to girls online - that may help. That will take your mind off your ex and more importantly stops you from looking at your phone every five mins and by getting other girls numbers you will be expecting other girls to text.

I fudgein hate women.

Papercut - didnt actually mean that haha but now you know how my brain and mind works eh

smash-twist-and-pull-Grbbc.png

My advice would be to contact her once and say you are going to respect her needing her space and you'll be here when she thinks the time is right.

If she loves you and you are still in to her sometimes they come to the realisation what they have got.

If she doesn't and wants to end it, then unforutantly there is not much you can do as her mind would have been made up and even if you do eventually pursade her mind again it would only be a matter of time a little argument erupts into doubting her decsion.

Well that's my experience anyways.

Best of luck fella.

My ex wife was always asking me for space. Considered pushing her off a cliff at one point.

To the op i do not know if it goes against what you believe in but if your missus is right and you are making problems for yourself then maybe you should go to your doctor and ask to see a therapist. Tell him that your sabotaging yourself. If you sit around in your underwear it sounds a little like depression. With your concern over not seeing her and the difference in your working hours, maybe you could set aside a day in the week to have a date night, i know it might change each week.

The are millions in this country who work odd shift patterns, from people in factories or working nights in a supermarket to the excellent doctors and nurses to the not so excellent police. These people will be in relationships and they learn to make it worse. Maybe ask you missus if it would be ok to go for some relationship counselling.

It is very easy when you hear of a problem to relate to your on life. So when i think of you are talking i think to how i used to be, I think if your sat around all day waiting for her to come home it will make the problem worse. Perhaps join a gym or a sports club, get yourself out and active. Your girlfriend probably does not want a guy ho is waiting for her all the time.

I choose well the last time i got married, i went for a woman who was serious about her profession and because of this she spends a lot of time studying and i feel less time sat around with friends reading heat and moaning about her man. A woman who wants a good career is the sort of woman you want to hang onto because they wont sit around all day trying to find fault with you.

probably why a woman who sleeps around is called a slut whilst a man who does the same is a stud - for a man to get loads of birds he needs to perfect the craft of pulling - a bird just needs to say "yes"

My ex wife was always asking me for space. Considered pushing her off a cliff at one point.

To the op i do not know if it goes against what you believe in but if your missus is right and you are making problems for yourself then maybe you should go to your doctor and ask to see a therapist. Tell him that your sabotaging yourself. If you sit around in your underwear it sounds a little like depression. With your concern over not seeing her and the difference in your working hours, maybe you could set aside a day in the week to have a date night, i know it might change each week.

The are millions in this country who work odd shift patterns, from people in factories or working nights in a supermarket to the excellent doctors and nurses to the not so excellent police. These people will be in relationships and they learn to make it worse. Maybe ask you missus if it would be ok to go for some relationship counselling.

It is very easy when you hear of a problem to relate to your on life. So when i think of you are talking i think to how i used to be, I think if your sat around all day waiting for her to come home it will make the problem worse. Perhaps join a gym or a sports club, get yourself out and active. Your girlfriend probably does not want a guy ho is waiting for her all the time.

I choose well the last time i got married, i went for a woman who was serious about her profession and because of this she spends a lot of time studying and i feel less time sat around with friends reading heat and moaning about her man. A woman who wants a good career is the sort of woman you want to hang onto because they wont sit around all day trying to find fault with you.

That's good advice sir. Cheers.

Well. I gave her the space, its been 3 months now. And we broke up 2 weeks ago!!!

I am officially single and back to being a slimey dude that will try and work his magic on any lady in a bar, on a train or at a shop. All amicable but the more space I gave her the more we drifted.

fcuk it.

Sounds like it was for the best.

No go and f*ck anything with a pulse and don't settle down for at least 12 months!!

Well. I gave her the space, its been 3 months now. And we broke up 2 weeks ago!!!

I am officially single and back to being a slimey dude that will try and work his magic on any lady in a bar, on a train or at a shop. All amicable but the more space I gave her the more we drifted.

fcuk it.

=D>

Mate fudging enjoy the single life, play xbox, toss loudly, drink beer, get home when you want, chat to random birds with impunity.

These are all good things one misses when the line is crossed. Another one will come along soon enough and who knows, that might be the one that ends in marriage/kids e.t.c. So enjoy this period devoid of responsibility as it perhaps could be the last!

=D>

Mate fudging enjoy the single life, play xbox, toss loudly, drink beer, get home when you want, chat to random birds with impunity.

These are all good things one misses when the line is crossed. Another one will come along soon enough and who knows, that might be the one that ends in marriage/kids e.t.c. So enjoy this period devoid of responsibility as it perhaps could be the last!

haha all of those yes, albeit swap the X-box for PS3!

true, 29 at mo, 30 in Feb so enjoy it whilst it lasts. The next one could well be kids and marriage etc. I was out with some boys for the Lazio game last week and they were like "dude, im so jealous you have no one to have a go at you or a curfue etc etc"...

Im thinking of moving to Australia as got an uncle out there and some mates, but needs to be done before im 31 apparently. Just an option at the moment.

definitely matey. trying to as we speak but Im giving it the yeh im over my ex and want to settle down brick, but actually I want to be single for like you say, at least 12 months!

My brain is happily married but my **** wants to be single on a daily basis.

Met my wife when we were 20 and 19.........14 years later!

I can't go back but a corner of my deviant brain wants to!! :)

Enjoy

You'll probably never met anybody ever again..............................

Hahahahahahaha

Just kidding

Get out there and taste minge freedom

Nom nom nom

Cheers DHSF, thats what I needed to hear but knew it anyway just wanted others to back it up as I could still go gun blazing and text away. A lot of my mates are all married now and having kids, I chose to have the younger mrs, but thats how I roll. I haven't text her much this week at all and she keeps texting me every morning saying "morning etc". So there is a good sign I suppose.

I won't shut her out but I was a prick on Sunday when she wanted to talk, and to make things worse I went on FB as soon as she left my flat and put my relationship status to @single@. think I was crying out for help really but that didn't help. everyone rung her, everyone text me and people posted on FB. Fcuk me what a taco. need to come off FB

And you were saying that she says you're immature. Hmmm, I think I'm siding with her on this one.

probably why a woman who sleeps around is called a slut whilst a man who does the same is a stud - for a man to get loads of birds he needs to perfect the craft of pulling - a bird just needs to say "yes"

I've been out with a few female friends who'd been absolutely tossered and acting like bellends, and they are still able to pull attractive fellas. Doesn't really work the other way around. It's interesting with the difference in perception of number of sexual conquests with the different genders. To be fair I think gay guys have the same kind of situation as the ladies, they do seem to be able to indulge whenever they fancy (Just the majority of gay guys I know, I'm not saying all the gays are filthy sluts or anything)

May I suggest stuff like PoF - online dating. Easy, simple and no matter what the girls say - they all want a bang

Back