• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Break Ups with GF's partners etc

meeting a bird this friday from it, shes quite tidy actually. Met one last week and she was an absolute mentalist. She was 5ft and Im 5ft7 and she had a problem with my height the dozy cnut. Then her massive dog (I went to her flat for a quick drink) and I mean massive dog a Daihan or Daihat something, scared the brick out of me. She said I can tell you dont like my dog so we wont get on, 45 mins she asked me to leave. Plus the girl I pulled the other week from POF lives right opposite her and came in for 5 mins. Wasnt awkward at all...

To be honest, you probably should have realized she was weird when the girl from the Internet invited you to her house. That is very odd.

Going to try some Day Game today, in the street. After all, if Yad can learn how to do it & teaches it, I can't see how I can fail.

When you approach women in the street. The techniques that you use for Day Game are different from those you use either online or at clubs and bars.

Women don't expect to be chatted up in the street. If you get their attention, complimenting them they are far more likely to be receptive to the approach than in bars. Street/Day Game also has better options for the Eject and for an actual date then and there.

If its going badly you can pretend you need to be elsewhere and unlike in a club you don't keep seeing her for the rest of the time. Date wise you can ask if she wants to grab a coffee etc and then there's a date right away.

When you approach women in the street. The techniques that you use for Day Game are different from those you use either online or at clubs and bars.

Women don't expect to be chatted up in the street. If you get their attention, complimenting them they are far more likely to be receptive to the approach than in bars. Street/Day Game also has better options for the Eject and for an actual date then and there.

If its going badly you can pretend you need to be elsewhere and unlike in a club you don't keep seeing her for the rest of the time. Date wise you can ask if she wants to grab a coffee etc and then there's a date right away.

You have read "The Game" haven't you? :lol:

To be honest mate I think having a mind set of "I'm going to go out on attempt to get a date from random women in the street with my pre learned techniques" is a bit odd. You say the benefits are that you can quickly disappear if it goes wrong?

If you are walking down the street on the way to somewhere and you get a look from someone who raises your pulse a bit, or perhaps start up a casual conversation over a trivial incident with a nice looking fella/lady and then it leads to you getting to know this person in a date situation, then that's really cool and if you get something positive from it then it's probably a great story.

But if you're prowling the street going from woman to woman trying to get somewhere with techinques learnt off youtube, that just strikes me as a bit odd to be honest. Surely there's better ways of coming in to contact with females. I hope I don't come across the wrong way here buddy, I'm sure you're a nice guy who just wants to meet someone but I think the whole calcuated formulated approach is a strange one. I hope I'm not coming across as insulting or anything, I'm just quite unfamiliar with that approach. I'll dwel on this a bit and return to this post as I haven't really settled alongside my thoughts yet so I'm not sure what I think.

Why are you weird?

Approaching women in the street is quite cringey, surely it's better to go with the flow and chat to girls in a certain way that you come across? (i.e. coffee shop worker, someone you bump into in a shop etc) - seems far more natural.

meeting a bird this friday from it, shes quite tidy actually. Met one last week and she was an absolute mentalist. She was 5ft and Im 5ft7 and she had a problem with my height the dozy cnut. Then her massive dog (I went to her flat for a quick drink) and I mean massive dog a Daihan or Daihat something, scared the brick out of me. She said I can tell you dont like my dog so we wont get on, 45 mins she asked me to leave. Plus the girl I pulled the other week from POF lives right opposite her and came in for 5 mins. Wasnt awkward at all...
No wonder she's turned to internet dating

Anyone remember "Apotccc"? from one of the older forums? He used to bang on about "techniques" and preemptive chat up lines. If you need pre arranged lines and "routines" to pull,then you're a freak IMO.

Day game,ffs! :lol:

what happened to walking up to a girl and saying hello and asking them to dance.
When the JR last dance came on it was every man for himself. Always made a little easier if there was some little bird weeping to herself in the corner-sign of a recently deceased love affair, always best to get them when they're vulnerable and full of self loathing, that old self esteem malarky gives birds standards, where does that leave me? ;)
[video=youtube;2vf3ZE7CLg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vf3ZE7CLg0[/video]

Last edited:
Hey gordi don't you think that although life has obviously moved on and there have been some amazing advancements that life was easier for us. Go out meet a girl ask her to dance, get a snog and a little feel, take her out the next week to a movie, get another little feel. Then week after bobs your uncle and your home and dry.

Just do not get all this stuff they do now.

what happened to walking up to a girl and saying hello and asking them to dance.

I feel really old reading this thread.

I think if dancing was a necessary staple of modern day courting I'd probably deservedly still be a virgin.....

celebration-dance.gif

^ Is the best I've got really.

El Guep, sorry if I came across a bit judgemental in my earlier post. Did you end up attempting the street thing and did have success? Obviously you don't have to answer if it's a bit personal and such.

I really don't get the OP's title, why would you break up with your GF's partner! Is this new kinky brick 3somes or something

For what its worth, needs more space generally means she shagged someone else and is confused and feels guilty.

Back