• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

BMJ

WookieD

Didier Zokora
One of the funniest guys in football:

Fulham boss Martin Jol was pleased with the warm reception he was given by the Tottenham fans on his first return to White Hart Lane since his sacking in 2007.

'I know the Spurs fans are great,' the Dutchman said. 'I meet them in town and in the city and I feel that it is always good in football to have a connection with your former club.

'I always feel a little awkward - I'm here with my new girl and then I have to be nice to my old missus, and that is a strange feeling.

'I thought that I owed it to them to give them a wave and perhaps our fans won't like it but it is not easy.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...new-Emmanuel-Adebayor-deal.html#ixzz1upna2Yro

He said he was embarrassed for Redknapp and I was a little too...the hatred he gets compared to a guy who was sacked (rightly or wrongly) is weird. I'm glad the Jol love-in didn't go on for too long.

I love Martin Jol and hope the big man does us a favour by giving us dembele on the cheap

He said he was embarrassed for Redknapp and I was a little too...the hatred he gets compared to a guy who was sacked (rightly or wrongly) is weird. I'm glad the Jol love-in didn't go on for too long.

Harry gets brick for talking gonad*s and strange tactics.

BMJ was treated very poorly.

I see no conflict!

Getting a hug from BMJ is on my bucket list

I have actually, met him at charlton a few seasons ago when he was still with us and He was a top bloke and I don't know why but, he seemed to have bonded with me and we hugged and parted our separate ways :D

Just a shame he couldnt take us to that next level. Would have loved to see him still manager now

To be fair to him, he wasn't properly given the chance, Comolli undermined him and the club.

Jol sill has some learning to do, not convinced his ceiling at this point is any higher than Redknapp, but he is a good manager. He really turned around Fulham and if I'm correct they were very close to their best ever finish this season.

Just a shame he couldnt take us to that next level. Would have loved to see him still manager now

Would have been interesting to see how Jol would have got on with proper backing from the Board. He was always Arnesen's boy and when Arnesen went his days were numbered with Levy & Comolli.

I love Jol, but I thought the same with the chanting for him and hardly any for Redknapp. Ouch!

he just couldn't win the big games. led all 5 home games against arsenal under him and didn't win one of them.

think the game that made the board's mind up that he had to go was that 3-3 draw at chelsea in the cup. another game we couldn't close out.

now we beat arsenal, chelsea and liverpool regularly. admittedly they're all weaker than 5 years ago.

he just couldn't win the big games. led all 5 home games against arsenal under him and didn't win one of them.

think the game that made the board's mind up that he had to go was that 3-3 draw at chelsea in the cup. another game we couldn't close out.

now we beat arsenal, chelsea and liverpool regularly. admittedly they're all weaker than 5 years ago.

What's Jol's record against 'big' teams so far with Fulham?

yes, and we are stronger and under Redknapp Levy has refused to sell our best players. It helps!!

Back