• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

I would not say his post was completely unrelated as it is to with the protests we are all talking about.

Posting some tory demonchild's twitter rants against "the radical left unleashing hell upon innocent British police" pretty much makes you fair game, he / she /it (on the offchance that it's a less witty scarabot) should be appreciative it was toasters I sent. And it is unrelated because the video had no relation to my response.

I’m actually looking for a new toaster and planning to go out shopping tomorrow whilst adhering to government guidelines on social distancing.
What toaster would you recommend?

All three. To be fair, you did pose an actual question prior to your gammon level ignorant comment which is a reasonable one. Any mass gathering (even if the sole intention is for peaceful protest) at this time is an unwise idea and I wonder if those attending are taking all the necessary precautions and not putting anyone else at risk. If there's a 2nd spike then some blame will be pointed at those who have attended..

A good few trouble makers at the protests. This time the police need to uphold the law and kettle them, then mounted police need to baton charge.
No country can survive without law and order

My tax is paying for all this police overtime. I want to see value.

Donald? Is that you?

Very droll!
The point is how long is this gonna carry on for an incident that happened across the pond?

When there are cases in the uk, why didn’t they protest then instead of jumping on this.
There is no comparison whatsoever between policing in the US and UK.

First off, again I ask, what happens in San Francisco?

Secondly, racism is an international issue.
Thirdly, with covid19 and Brexit, there is frustration and anger everywhere.
So fourthly, if something positive can come from all this then maybe it is a sustained push against racism in society and law enforcement!

So fourthly, if something positive can come from all this then maybe it is a sustained push against racism in society and law enforcement!

I think we can all agree and hope for that.

Lets hope so mate for everyone, sadly its more likely to lead to yet more deaths from Covid 19 because of all the nutters on the street.

Have you seen how the media treat Sterling compared to other players? The racism is clear for me.

No I’m not having that, they wadded in on him because when he was younger he was abit of a nightmare and it’s taken him a while to shake that serial shagger and all round bad boy image.

If it was institutionally racist the press would wade in on all black players more than white ones, they don’t, they just pick on those that serve themselves up for ridicule due to off the pitch antics.

I could reel off 100s of players that have been press bait and the common factor would not be the colour of their skin but their questionable characteristics on and off the pitch.

Last edited:

I’m not having it though that during a global pandemic where for months most on here have cried foul at flouting of the rules of lockdown that now it’s ok to potentially spread CV-19 with a protest in Vauxhall of thousands even if it is for solidarity with America

I’m not having it though that during a global pandemic where for months most on here have cried foul at flouting of the rules of lockdown that now it’s ok to potentially spread CV-19 with a protest in Vauxhall of thousands even if it is for solidarity with America
Sometimes you have to ask yourself, if people are willing to put their health and the health of people they love at significant risk, then what they are saying needs hearing and acting upon.
If they think CVD 19 is a smaller threat than racism, then it might just be worth "having it".

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, if people are willing to put their health and the health of people they love at significant risk, then what they are saying needs hearing and acting upon.
If they think CVD 19 is a smaller threat than racism, then it might just be worth "having it".

Maybe, maybe many who go up their for the craic which includes tearing brick up and vandalising stuff just don’t see it as a threat enough to spoil a day out causing problems. Some of the scenes are pathetic and let’s get this straight as I’ve said all week I’m in full support of change and the message being heard, but as with anything when you a faction of d1ckheads it total undermines the message.

That just about sums this current excuse for government.

If it had been on a beach on a sunny day no one would have batted an eyelid! Mixed messages yet again!

Hardly, anytime the suns come out and people have hit the beach there has been uproar in the media and public, plenty on here were quick to condemn it. For me that don’t change, anyone in London today protesting needs their heads testing.

Hardly, anytime the suns come out and people have hit the beach there has been uproar in the media and public, plenty on here were quick to condemn it. For me that don’t change, anyone in London today protesting needs their heads testing.

chill, their fine! They care, more about racism than COVID 19 is all!
Remember Boris has been leaking ‘lockdown is ending soon’ for months and here we are!

chill, their fine! They care, more about racism than COVID 19 is all!
Remember Boris has been leaking ‘lockdown is ending soon’ for months and here we are!

I’m totally chill mate don’t worry Your sweet grannies knickers about that.

I care more about work and earning to secure my families future but I don’t go flouting guidelines and pretend I’m too thick to understand them.

You can slice and dice it however you like but I would hazard a guess you are still as hearing to the guidelines? As is the majority of normal people who feel the same way about racism and a history of inequality but also respect the guidelines. Also don’t feel the need to deface property in London and act like a clan either.

Last edited:
I’m totally chill mate don’t worry Your sweet grannies knickers about that.

I care more about work and earning to secure my families future but I don’t go flouting guidelines and pretend I’m too thick to understand them.

You can slice and dice it however you liked but I would hazard a guess you are still as hearing to the guidelines? As is the majority of normal people who feel the same way about racism and a history of inequality but also respect the guidelines.

I get it! but be will be told to go forth and earn in a couple of days! Boris has decreed!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52954899

I do so hope that anyone calling for Officer Chauvin to be charged will be calling for these worthlesss scrapings of society to be charged with attempted murder.

The snowflakes dont like it when they dont get there own way. Reading some of the protesters comments in that article is appalling.

The first wife went on the anti war ones about Iraq. No one behaved like they did over the weekend.

And as for feeling intimidated by the horses and using that as justification for attacking them, what about all us football fans who manage to go to football games without attacking horses.

The snowflakes dont like it when they dont get there own way. Reading some of the protesters comkents in that article is appalling.

The first wife went on the anti war ones about Iraq. No one behaved like they did over the weekend.

And as for feeling intimidated by the horses and using that as justification for attacking them, what about all us football fans who manage to go to football games without attacking horses.
"We don't like it when police are violent. The obvious answer is to be violent towards police"

Back