• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

Her horse was stressed a good hour before it finally bolted. She should have noticed that! My wife noticed and said it might bolt. Nothing to do with being attacked! Something was giving it grief in the his mouth area! Long before it finally bolted!

Her horse was stressed a good hour before it finally bolted. She should have noticed that! My wife noticed and said it might bolt. Nothing to do with being attacked! Something was giving it grief in the his mouth area! Long before it finally bolted!

Nothing to do with the flares, thousands of people’s around, missiles being thrown and bike rammed into them!

So we have a police force that is in no way as bad as the US for brutality and racism so what do the protesters do?? The attack the police and try and antagonise them onto something so they can be seen to be right.

27 Police injured, I suppose their mouths were giving them grief and that’s what injured them and not the protesters

Nothing to do with the flares, thousands of people’s around, missiles being thrown and bike rammed into them!

So we have a police force that is in no way as bad as the US for brutality and racism so what do the protesters do?? The attack the police and try and antagonise them onto something so they can be seen to be right.

27 Police injured, I suppose their mouths were giving them grief and that’s what injured them and not the protesters

Just seen that poor police officer has a collapsed lung, jesus.

please don’t believe everything you are told! Not one protester went To hospital? Very strange!

Did you even see the incident. How can you defend the actions of someone who has done that to an innocent woman.

It's thier right to protest so no issues there.
The protest concerns the police, so a bit argy bargy and antagonist behaviour towards, yeah OK, within reason.
Targeting a defenceless animal, no, not right. They should be ashamed of themselves.

It's thier right to protest so no issues there.
The protest concerns the police, so a bit argy bargy and antagonist behaviour towards, yeah OK, within reason.
Targeting a defenceless animal, no, not right. They should be ashamed of themselves.

They have a right to protest and i agree with theur cause.

But if it were a brexit march and someone threw a bicycle at a horse seriously injuring a police officer i would say the same thing.

There not really protesters are they just trouble makers.

They have a right to protest and i agree with theur cause.

But if it were a brexit march and someone threw a bicycle at a horse seriously injuring a police officer i would say the same thing.

There not really protesters are they just trouble makers.

Every protest draws those, they've nothing to do with the actual protest, just scum looking for an excuse to start trouble or make gain from it.

Every protest draws those, they've nothing to do with the actual protest, just scum looking for an excuse to start trouble or make gain from it.
They look to me like a bunch of kids who have been let off school and uni due to COVID and are bored and want a ruck for the experience
The worrying aspect now is that cnut Steven Yaxley-Lennon is rallying go his band of merry nazis to fight back

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52954899

I do so hope that anyone calling for Officer Chauvin to be charged will be calling for these worthlesss scrapings from society's shoes to be charged with attempted murder.

Disgraceful behaviour for sure, no denying that, but why even bother trying to equivalize it with Floyd's murder? Two entirely different scenarios. You're just looking to score some sort of point.

They look to me like a bunch of kids who have been let off school and uni due to COVID and are bored and want a ruck for the experience
The worrying aspect now is that cnut Steven Yaxley-Lennon is rallying go his band of merry nazis to fight back
Saw some bits on twitter about the Football Defence League or something mobbing up to not let damage be done to monuments, etc

Back