• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bentley

His assist for pavs header v Bolton in first win in arrys spell will live long in the memory. Beaut of a cross, lane was rocking that day.

One thing people forget is that Lennon had become distinctly complacent at the time and Bentley's arrival was crucial to give him a kick in the arse and regain his mojo...

Looking for a silver lining here...

He's failed on loan on the Championship and in Russia so not even worth £2m imo

Thanks fudge we're finally rid of Jenas & Bentley

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8740172/A-number-of-clubs-are-weighing-up-moves-for-Tottenham-s-David-Bentley

A number of clubs are weighing up moves for Tottenham's David Bentley

Sky Sports understands David Bentley is set to leave Tottenham this summer with a number of clubs chasing his signature.

Bentley spent this season out on loan at Russian side FC Rostov and Blackburn after finding himself down the pecking order at White Hart Lane.

The former Blackburn and Arsenal man decided to go out on loan in a bid to get some regular first-team action.

The 28-year-old is unlikely to find himself in Andre Villas-Boas' plans next season and it seems both parties are considering a parting of the ways.

A number of clubs are thought to be monitoring Bentley's situation and are ready to move for him this summer.

The likes of West Brom, West Ham and Wigan are all believed to be admirers of Bentley, and are keen on signing him if he does leave Tottenham.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8740172/A-number-of-clubs-are-weighing-up-moves-for-Tottenham-s-David-Bentley

A number of clubs are weighing up moves for Tottenham's David Bentley

Sky Sports understands David Bentley is set to leave Tottenham this summer with a number of clubs chasing his signature.

Bentley spent this season out on loan at Russian side FC Rostov and Blackburn after finding himself down the pecking order at White Hart Lane.

The former Blackburn and Arsenal man decided to go out on loan in a bid to get some regular first-team action.

The 28-year-old is unlikely to find himself in Andre Villas-Boas' plans next season and it seems both parties are considering a parting of the ways.

A number of clubs are thought to be monitoring Bentley's situation and are ready to move for him this summer.

The likes of West Brom, West Ham and Wigan are all believed to be admirers of Bentley, and are keen on signing him if he does leave Tottenham.

I find that hard to believe surely if they were interested in him this past season we would have given them a loan to buy option?

i thought he was out of contract this summer??....sh!te, will we ever see the back of him:(

i thought he was out of contract this summer??....sh!te, will we ever see the back of him:(

Agree with this.....we need rid...

however just close your eyes............. tee up from hudd and a monster goal from what.....40 yards in a nld.

one of those goals I will never forget.....

Bentley a real talent ......seriously but never had the right attitude to work on his game/fight for his place.

The strangest thing is that his crossing ability, skill on the ball (Which he has bags of) and right-footedness would have been perfect for our left midfield position last season, which was mostly shared between Dempsey, Sigurdsson and Lennon as Bale moved into the middle.

If only he applied himself. Sigh.

The strangest thing is that his crossing ability, skill on the ball (Which he has bags of) and right-footedness would have been perfect for our left midfield position last season, which was mostly shared between Dempsey, Sigurdsson and Lennon as Bale moved into the middle.

So true tbf I thought he had a few good matches in preseason, really surprising he couldn't get into a team like Blackburn. My guess is after AVB made it clear he was surplus and would need to go out on loan he probably just said fudge it and rverted back to just collecting wages

There's been no point crossing the ball for us for years. Ade is good with his back to goal, but we've not had any aerial goal threat for a long time.

I still don't think Bentley would have done much on the left. Sigurdsson and Dempsey work very hard, something Bentley doesn't.

I thought with his crossing ability he would be able to do for us on the right similar to what Becks did for Utd, especially as at the time Lennon's crossing was not the best. Well I so got that wrong

Back