• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AVB - I want him out now!

And if we lose our next 27 games we'll be relegated. How are our results so far, the games that have been played, disappointing? Ignore who the fixtures have been against because there will always be blips.

20 points from 11 games.

Qualified for the knockout stages of the EL with two games to spare.

In the quarter final of the league cup.

How have the results and performances been disappointing so far? Getting hammered by West Ham at home losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, two disgusting performances against Hull. Not creating a chance for 45 minutes at a time? 6 goals from open play in what is it 11 games?

The EL is bailing us out BIG TIME at the moment. Its given the illusion that we've been winning games and scoring goals. ANYTHING else but absolutely romping that group would have been a complete disgrace.

Your right, if we lose the next 27 we'll get relegated and that's just as valid as my prediction that we'll lose the next two without scoring. So, we'll just have to see. Only time and results will prove who was ultimately correct and who was wrong, but I firmly believe we'll lose the next two and then our season will take on a much more realistic complexion. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

How can you ignore who the fixtures have been against? We've had a very favourable run of fixtures and that, along with refereeing decisions has been AVB's saving grace. I think that's all about to change and we're going to drop down the league. We look planless, completely without philosophy or game plan, zero attacking ability but have a good defensive record that represents a combination of our to this point weak opponents and some flattering results where we haven't conceded but have for periods looked all at sea.

Unless a big improvement comes soon I see a very rocky road ahead for Andre, unfortunately.

it's not necessarily a case of ignoring the opposition, for me its a case of recognising we have a whole new offense to integrate

=D> Outstanding contribution to a debate. Really, really high quality stuff.

What's factual and relevant to the real world and current season at wedging results over two separate seasons together?

If that's a game changer in the context of this debate, then we really don't need to worry about evidence at all.

Rather than a meaningless bull**** table it might be better to discuss the turgid performances we have witnessed THIS season with our own eyes.

To be fair NWND is basing his comments on more than this season. He's said several times AVB has had last year as well.

Therefore Statto's table is directly relevant to the debate clearly addresses the relevant timeframe under which NWND is arguing.

How have the results and performances been disappointing so far? Getting hammered by West Ham at home losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, two disgusting performances against Hull. Not creating a chance for 45 minutes at a time? 6 goals from open play in what is it 11 games?

The EL is bailing us out BIG TIME at the moment. Its given the illusion that we've been winning games and scoring goals. ANYTHING else but absolutely romping that group would have been a complete disgrace.

Your right, if we lose the next 27 we'll get relegated and that's just as valid as my prediction that we'll lose the next two without scoring. So, we'll just have to see. Only time and results will prove who was ultimately correct and who was wrong, but I firmly believe we'll lose the next two and then our season will take on a much more realistic complexion. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

How can you ignore who the fixtures have been against? We've had a very favourable run of fixtures and that, along with refereeing decisions has been AVB's saving grace. I think that's all about to change and we're going to drop down the league. We look planless, completely without philosophy or game plan, zero attacking ability but have a good defensive record that represents a combination of our to this point weak opponents and some flattering results where we haven't conceded but have for periods looked all at sea.

Unless a big improvement comes soon I see a very rocky road ahead for Andre, unfortunately.

I didn't ask about the performances, I only mentioned results. Coulda-woulda-shoulda... Every season we lose a few games against **** teams, it happens for everyone. Are the positions we currently find ourselves in really that bad?

yivo.jpg

And if we lose our next 27 games we'll be relegated. How are our results so far, the games that have been played, disappointing? Ignore who the fixtures have been against because there will always be blips.

20 points from 11 games.

Qualified for the knockout stages of the EL with two games to spare.

In the quarter final of the league cup.

Oh come off it mate. We've had the easiest group you possibly imagine. Crystal Palace could qualify from that Europa League group. And we even got outplayed by Sheriff. I know AVB likes to talk up the competition, but it's utter dross at this stage until you get to the quarter finals.

Oh come off it mate. We've had the easiest group you possibly imagine. Crystal Palace could qualify from that Europa League group. And we even got outplayed by Sheriff. I know AVB likes to talk up the competition, but it's utter dross at this stage until you get to the quarter finals.

exactly :lol:

Maybe that's because they aren't utter dross? Crystal Palace would not have got out of that group.

Maybe that's because they aren't utter dross? Crystal Palace would not have got out of that group.

a side from Moldova, a Norwegian team that has just been relegated in their own league, and a Russian team that has sold all its decent players :-k

No just not rating **** teams in foreign leagues.

Do not mistake a Moldovan club side for their national team. This one was full of Brazilians and numerous other nationalities and were an exceptionally well drilled side. Anzhi haven't gotten rid of everyone yet and would have been more than a match for Palace. Tromsø have finished 4, 2, 3, 6, 3, 6 in the seasons before this one, but paid the price for losing their head coach and constantly having to sell their best player every year to balance the books. Still, they should have been nowhere near a relegation fight this season.

Classic underrating of foreign leagues.

no, I just dont think these teams are very good

but if you want to believe that we have done brilliantly in getting through this group then im happy for you

Back