• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Australian Open 2012

Incredible game, how Rafa managed to take it into a fifth just shows how much courage and heart he has. After edging the first it was all he could do to stay competitive in sets two and three, and even the fourth he was outclassed, but managed to win it through sheer guts and determination. I really thought he was going to win it when he broke first in the fifth, but credit to Novak for an astonishing fightback once again. Absolute epic.

I was at work so I unfortunately I missed most of it. Unbelievable standard of tennis from the top 3 players in the last few years. The question now is can Djokovic overtake Nadal in grand slams?

Too far away to really give a good prediction on that, a lot of tennis to be played before then, but as it stands I agree with that.

Back