• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Australian Open 2012

If people rave about Fed, Nadal and Djokovic being so great the must also accept Murray is brilliant. He just needs to break through. I really believe Lendl is already a positive influence.

I like Murray and think he's very good. But Federer is close to greatest of all time, Nadal is phenomenal and Djokovich is imposing himself as an equal. Murray is good but has not earned the right to be mentioned in the same breath as those 3 and if he isn't careful, there'll be a new wave of players making their way in the game who will overtake him before long. The time is now for Murray.

I think we're in a golden age of men's tennis. Even better than the Connor/McEnroe or Lendl/Edberg/Becker or Agassi/Sampras days.

If people rave about Fed, Nadal and Djokovic being so great the must also accept Murray is brilliant.

I'm sure they would when/if he matches their achievments. Until then he'd always be the best of the rest, imv - capable of beating anyone but not when it matters

To be clear - I'm not saying Murray is their equal....just saying that he has beaten them all many many times and so he must be acknowledged as an outstanding tennis player.

He is an outstanding player, but can only seem to compete against them over three sets. He hasn't really pushed any of the top three in a five setter, apart from the semi against Novak last week. Until he can do that, and win these big matches against them, he will remain in my view, the best of the chasing pack rather than one of 'the big four.'

He is an outstanding player, but can only seem to compete against them over three sets. He hasn't really pushed any of the top three in a five setter, apart from the semi against Novak last week. Until he can do that, and win these big matches against them, he will remain in my view, the best of the chasing pack rather than one of 'the big four.'

He beat Nadal in the US open semi 08 and Aussie open Qtr 10.

haha you sound like the press when Spurs beat one of the top teams, it's because they have injuries or are under par. Mongs

Back