• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Australian Open 2012

ArcspacE

Banned
Verdasco just got knocked out by highly-rated youngster Tomic (watch him in the future).

Murrray has a tough game ahead

Some good games coming up hopefully

Anyone following?

Verdasco just got knocked out by highly-rated youngster Tomic (watch him in the future).

Murrray has a tough game ahead

Some good games coming up hopefully

Anyone following?

Not now Laura Robson is out!!!

Joking apart. Federer,Nadal and Djokovic breezed through the 1st.Then Fed gets a walkover in Rd 3

Tomic is due to face Federer on Saturday night, assuming they win their next matches. Should be a classic. Tomic is a smug little bastard though. Someone that young shouldn't be that relaxed while playing. He even admitted that he was playing with Verdasco in that first round.

Tomic is as Australian as I'm Japanese

Look at some the of the names representing countries like USA, Canada and Aus these days (not only in tennis) - they weren't even born there, better yet have at least one generation local residents

i do not know i may even end up rooting for murray he does play great tennis at times, did leedspurs make the switch across to the new website? he usually has something to say on tennis matters.

Good time to be a sports fan in autralia at the moment what with the tour down under on as well, some very good young aussie cyclists coming through, better then frog man evans, though i totally respect him and his wife adopting a baby from africa, nice thing to do.

Does any australian on here know what this story is about shane warne running over a cyclist is all about?

Tomic is as Australian as I'm Japanese

Look at some the of the names representing countries like USA, Canada and Aus these days (not only in tennis) - they weren't even born there, better yet have at least one generation local residents

you're having a laugh surely?

he was born in germany, then raised in australia from the age of three, his parents fled war-torn bosnia to find a safer place to live.

why shouldn't he be considered australian? it's where he's spent 95% of his life.

i do not know i may even end up rooting for murray he does play great tennis at times, did leedspurs make the switch across to the new website? he usually has something to say on tennis matters.

Good time to be a sports fan in autralia at the moment what with the tour down under on as well, some very good young aussie cyclists coming through, better then frog man evans, though i totally respect him and his wife adopting a baby from africa, nice thing to do.

Does any australian on here know what this story is about shane warne running over a cyclist is all about?

Warne accused a cyclist of tail gating him. They got into an argument and later Warne suggested all cyclists should be registered. This is quite a controversial topic in Melbourne believe it or not! Every other week there is an incident. Anyway the cyclist involved showed his smashed bike on twitter. He accused Warne of running over his bike. Warne denied this, but witnesses came forward and supported the cyclist's story. Warne is one arrogant fudger. Basically he is just a chav with a bad tan and hair inplants.

Gary

Agent Hurley has done a fair job on Warney. Used to be universally loved down here. Would never have to pay for a beer for the rest of his life.

Now just a few months under Liz's thumb, he's become a clown shoe.

Warne accused a cyclist of tail gating him. They got into an argument and later Warne suggested all cyclists should be registered. This is quite a controversial topic in Melbourne believe it or not! Every other week there is an incident. Anyway the cyclist involved showed his smashed bike on twitter. He accused Warne of running over his bike. Warne denied this, but witnesses came forward and supported the cyclist's story. Warne is one arrogant fudger. Basically he is just a chav with a bad tan and hair inplants.

Gary

Cheers gary, interesting stuff.

Back