• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Assou-Ekotto

What has happened to this guy? We are paying him a small fortune to have no role here. Surely it is cheaper to give him away to some club or a pay off to get him off the wage bill. I know he said before football is just a job to him but hopefully he'll not be one of those happy to just pick up his wages for doing nothing.

What has happened to this guy? We are paying him a small fortune to have no role here. Surely it is cheaper to give him away to some club or a pay off to get him off the wage bill. I know he said before football is just a job to him but hopefully he'll not be one of those happy to just pick up his wages for doing nothing.

Out of contract in June anyway

No team will match his wages he's getting here so he seems quite happy just to hang around doing nothing - he's been pretty clear about his attitude to professional football in the past. Doubt he'll find a premier league club next season - his bad attitude is too well known. Probably end up back in France or some place else.

No team will match his wages he's getting here so he seems quite happy just to hang around doing nothing - he's been pretty clear about his attitude to professional football in the past. Doubt he'll find a premier league club next season - his bad attitude is too well known. Probably end up back in France or some place else.
QPR in the Championship.

He was a very good servant when he was wanted.

Something went wrong with Cameroon and again he's picked the wrong mates with Anelka so there is an unprofessional side we have seen. But when he was in the first team for us, excellent pro I say.

What happened him?
He forgot he was at a Jewish club.

whatever happened there was largely irrelevant I feel, his ability as a footballer had deteriorated rapidly prior to the off field stuff

he lost a bit of form, got injured, couldn't get it back so we moved on

at his best he was one of our better left backs though it must be said

What happened him?

If you really think Benny did the quenelle as a gesticulation of his hatred of the jewish population you are a complete tool. And if the gesture had anything to do with his very recent quiet time at the club then it shows our club's lack of understanding over the matter also but I don't think it will have done, at least I hope it didn't.

If you really think Benny did the quenelle as a gesticulation of his hatred of the jewish population you are a complete tool. And if the gesture had anything to do with his very recent quiet time at the club then it shows our club's lack of understanding over the matter also but I don't think it will have done, at least I hope it didn't.

The guys is a ****ing knob. He knows its an anti jewish gesture. So much so he tweeted the anti-semite 'comic' M’bala ‘oh dieudo tu vien quand voir un match a tottenham? Tu va adore ... LOL.’ ‘When are you coming to watch a match at Tottenham? You’ll love it ... LOL.’
He tweeted to Anelka ‘jte fellicite man belle keunel epaule.’ ‘I congratulate you on the beautiful quenelle.’

He knows exactly what it means.
He should never play for the club ever again. I'm glad Levy is happy to see him rot.

The guys is a ****ing knob. He knows its an anti jewish gesture. So much so he tweeted the anti-semite 'comic' M’bala ‘oh dieudo tu vien quand voir un match a tottenham? Tu va adore ... LOL.’ ‘When are you coming to watch a match at Tottenham? You’ll love it ... LOL.’
He tweeted to Anelka ‘jte fellicite man belle keunel epaule.’ ‘I congratulate you on the beautiful quenelle.’

He should never play for the club ever again. I'm glad Levy is happy to see him rot.

Rotting on 40k a week. I'd LOVE to rot a bit too.

He should never play for the club ever again.
I'm glad Levy is happy to see him rot.

This 110%

What he believes it means is different to what you and unfortunately many others believe it means. I really can't stress enough the first sentence of my post that you have quoted here.

And also your point about it being a Jewish club is bull****, unrelated to what you're saying about Benny but bulll**** nonetheless. He's at a football club that has a lot of Jewish followers.

What he believes it means is different to what you and unfortunately many others believe it means. I really can't stress enough the first sentence of my post that you have quoted here.

And also your point about it being a Jewish club is bull****, unrelated to what you're saying about Benny but bulll**** nonetheless. He's at a football club that has a lot of Jewish followers.

And a Jewish Chairman who won't put up with that kind of krap.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140106...s/default/uploads/Lettre-Jean-YvesLeDrian.pdf
http://www.france24.com/en/20131230-france-quenelle-anti-semitism-anelka-dieudonne/
http://archive.today/GBz2V
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-gesture-in-premier-league-match-9158322.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...riend-Dieudonne-causes-outrage-in-France.html

He knows well enough what that has come to mean and so does Anelka.

I'm told (I've never researched it properly) that the swastika is some kind of ancient religious symbol of peace. Now whether I believe that or not, it would be entirely wrong to carry a giant swastika flag around, especially if I then said I did it in support of Jim Dowson or Paul Golding. Anyone supporting me in doing that would also be a cvnt.

What happened him?

Jewish club? Come on, ffs, it's a club for anyone. It doesn't matter what kind of religious belief you may have, be it muslim, christian or jewish. Yes, the club may have more jewish followers than other clubs, and that's fine by me, but it's not any particular religious groups club.

Pre the Anelka incident i didnt know what the Quenelle was, if somebody had told me it was an anti establishment symbol i wouldnt have doubted them, therefore would give Benny the benefit of the doubt.

He still attends quite a lot of games for somebody who doesnt care.

Not sure what he has done wrong, was one of our best left backs.
Got Injured, Lost his place, Lost his form, got sent on loan and wasnt kept, and then has sat out end of his contract.

I think he actually thought with all the managerial changes he would get another chance, and last year i thought we should have been using him.

Back