• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

What about the 4 years they were motivated? Either way, there are barely any of those players left. It's a managers job in any walk of life to motivate. If Conte can't do that he shouldn't be getting close to the 15m he gets.

I don’t think they were, they still came up short, despite being the best group of players in the country.

I think some fans fail to accept that it does not need the dressing room full of players with the wrong memtality to influence our game. It only needs a couple and IF it is allowed to fester it can spead quickly.

I have been and worked in a lot of dressing rooms at different levels and it DOES happen if you allow it to spread. Poch may/did a lot for us but its pretty obvious that there were problems with the mentality when it came to cup games especially.

I think some fans fail to accept that it does not need the dressing room full of players with the wrong memtality to influence our game. It only needs a couple and IF it is allowed to fester it can spead quickly.

I have been and worked in a lot of dressing rooms at different levels and it DOES happen if you allow it to spread. Poch may/did a lot for us but its pretty obvious that there were problems with the mentality when it came to cup games especially.
But who? Name some with attitude problems?

If anything their weakness has been not rebelling against Conte prior to Richarlison going for it

Just seen this posted. Not sure if there is any truth in it

"It seems this morning the club have spoken with Conte and understand the points he was making and his explanation. So it looks like he's staying in his position until June....WOW"

Forget Top 4, Hello 7th in which case we need Fulham or Sheffield United to win the Cup

But who? Name some with attitude problems?

If anything their weakness has been not rebelling against Conte prior to Richarlison going for it

Not having been in our dressing room since Pochs day ( when if you remember we lost a lot of important games poorly) how can i name names. I know you like to put blame on Conte and before that Jose but its pretty obvious the problem has been there for quite a few years.

Then it's the managers job to get rid of them.

The challenge with the mentality comment around the current squad is that its hard to expect commitment when the manager isn't committing. It's a hollow statement for a manager to ask players to die for the cause when he's only going to be around for a handful more months

Not having been in our dressing room since Pochs day ( when if you remember we lost a lot of important games poorly) how can i name names. I know you like to put blame on Conte and before that Jose but its pretty obvious the problem has been there for quite a few years.
But when we last actually had a bad dressing room everyone knew about Kaboul and Adebayor. But this group are actually very professional and hardworking

The challenge with the mentality comment around the current squad is that its hard to expect commitment when the manager isn't committing. It's a hollow statement for a manager to ask players to die for the cause when he's only going to be around for a handful more months

I have no dissagreement with that at all. However this attitude problem has been going on since Pooch days.

But when we last actually had a bad dressing room everyone knew about Kaboul and Adebayor. But this group are actually very professional and hardworking

Saw a statistic the other day if the league was based on 2nd half goals we'd be top (or something like that). We can play well if we really wanted to. Conte whinging about the fact that we don't is ridiculous as it his job to get the best out of them. Nobody elses.

Back