• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alfie Devine

Devine's bawling his little eyes out, getting cuddles from Edwards, bless him

Time for him to get tucked up in bed with a nice cup of decaff tea.

Don’t say that to @Danishfurniturelover
He wants both of them

Not Edwards but Scott and Gibbs-White.

If we sold Hojberg and Sarr I would go for Phillips at Emirates Marketing Project as he wants game time.

For me next year a midfield of Skipp, Bissouma, Bentacur, Scott, Phillips and Gibbs-White would be perfect.

Sarr from Watford to play as a wife forward and either one from our academy or the English kid from Juventus to play wide left. Kane or son up front, get rid of Richi.

I know it is not relevant to this thread but in case you missed it, while England were getting knocked out yesterday, Naija were knocking out one of the tournament favourites, Argentina 2:0 :)

You should have seen our pitch in the 70's, I played on better pitches. even on Sunday mornings.
Oh I’ve seen the old pitches
I used to play Sunday league for team in Roxton and the pitch was grazing land out of season. That was better than the one yesterday

Nice to see the lad scored yesterday. It may have been a penalty but they all count.

It was nice to see that they trusted the kid to take the penalty, even more so when you consider he was a second half substitute and it was an injury time game winning penalty.

Nice to see the lad scored yesterday. It may have been a penalty but they all count.

It was nice to see that they trusted the kid to take the penalty, even more so when you consider he was a second half substitute and it was an injury time game winning penalty.
Doesn't say a lot for the rest of the team. o_O

Yep; I presume he took it because he won it.
He also assisted. A very nice cameo from the boy. This loan might be great for him.

Back