• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alfie Devine

Argyle are in a relegation battle. It is going tp be a test for these loanees.

They're near the bottom but they score goals and have a -2 gd which is much better than those below them 2 wins and mid-table 2 losses and still not in bottom 3, challenging games every week, that's good for them. Championship is a tough league.

Last edited:
Good to see him get a quick start after stepping up a level. Will be interesting to follow how he does on loan there this season.

Answer to the question -> what happens when you grow up in Spurs academy and for your entire time see Harry Kane passing?

Hmm, definitely some nice vision in there, but most of his passes were floated across to a player who had the space to control them without coming under too much pressure from a defender. Sure, that's partly because Devine's spotted the man in space and been able to get the ball to him, but I'm concerned that his style won't translate to the Prem where there's so much less space.

So I'm not going to get too excited just yet, but I do like what I'm hearing (and seeing) about him. Good work ethic, fitted in beautifully during his first loan (which is a skill in itself), and has a hint of magic in his boots. It's unfair to expect him to suddenly tear it up in the Championship, but I really hope he gets noticed.

Back