• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alfie Devine

Club trained. For cl.
It's really annoying that UEFA rules are effectively stifling the lad's development.

I get it, of course -- it's to make it harder for clubs to hoover up talent and loan them out. But Devine's going to miss out on a good year's experience.

Hopefully there's been good dialogue between him and the club, with a sweetener thrown his way -- training with the first team, a nice bonus with the contract, something like that.

It's really annoying that UEFA rules are effectively stifling the lad's development.

I get it, of course -- it's to make it harder for clubs to hoover up talent and loan them out. But Devine's going to miss out on a good year's experience.

Hopefully there's been good dialogue between him and the club, with a sweetener thrown his way -- training with the first team, a nice bonus with the contract, something like that.

12 subs in the cl this season. 9 in the prem. Hopefully can get some minutes. I'd prefer if loans in the same country counted though.

Do byern b players years count for byern? I know dyke wanted prem teams to have b teams playing in lower divisions but the efl went against it.

Seems he is a key player for the under 20’s and maybe even above a Mr Scott.
For me Alex Scott was MoM. Tireless running, desire, skill, attacking and defending. Ronnie Edwards also extremely good. 3 nice goals. Devine good. Scarlett didn't get a lot of joy but was OK. Apparently a couple of Cov players will join up after their Wembley game. And Chukwumeka will join up when Chelsea's season ends, which is ironic considering it ended 3 months ago.

State of that pitch, like watching Match Of The Seventies or something
It's awful; it was awful in the last game too, and they have to play the QF on it as well I think, it will only get worse.

I'm amazed England didn't sub Chukweumeka, he can't even run any more. So tired. I'm pleased Norton Cuffey (Gooner) had a heavy touch and just looks like a powerhouse thug more than a refined baller.

Scott and Edwards look extremely good.

It's awful; it was awful in the last game too, and they have to play the QF on it as well I think, it will only get worse.

I'm amazed England didn't sub Chukweumeka, he can't even run any more. So tired. I'm pleased Norton Cuffey (Gooner) had a heavy touch and just looks like a powerhouse thug more than a refined baller.

Scott and Edwards look extremely good.
Don’t say that to @Danishfurniturelover
He wants both of them

That shouldn't be a pen for me. I understand why it was given, but let's see how perfectly static you are when someone blats a ball at you. The defender was just turning away and not truly trying to throw his arms out to deflect the shot.

That shouldn't be a pen for me. I understand why it was given, but let's see how perfectly static you are when someone blats a ball at you. The defender was just turning away and not truly trying to throw his arms out to deflect the shot.
It’s the handball rule that’s the issue

Troublemaker has been poor since half time. He's knackered. Strange to keep him on. A poor second half from both teams really, won with a tight penalty.

Back