• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexandre Pato - cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get in Torres, the fat Ronaldo and Kaka too! fudgeing hell no thanks!!

i think Rivaldo is looking for a club too, he may be close to 50 yo but im sure he could be of some use to us:)

The issue is the same as Soldado, Lamela, Robinho - can his skill set work in PL which has tighter defending and less time & space.

His ability to score from 12-25 yards with ease may make him a success at AMC/STR, as he is not dissimilar to Kane.

And, if 7m is true, I would take it for sure as he would rip up the EL - the kind of player EL winners have.

He also has experience at a very high level.

He would actually be the perfect signing for Chestski - surprised Mourinho has not gone for him.

This is probably as far from our target profile as one can possibly get. Agent talk, surely.

This is probably as far from our target profile as one can possibly get. Agent talk, surely.

Young, versatile, quick, technical, lots of CL experience.

Only his injuries count against him, but I remember reading they were caused by growing problems, rather than anything degenerative, so should be a thing of the past

Only his injuries count against him, but I remember reading they were caused by growing problems, rather than anything degenerative, so should be a thing of the past

But would you play him up front on his own in this league?

Has auction written all over it. Maybe not in transfer but in wages and add ons. Which club will be desperate enough to shell out? Still if the transfer fee is lower then it might make sense. Berinho 22m and 60k per week verses Pato 140k per week but significantly lower transfer fee.

140K a week? He can jog on

Once we get rid of Ade I doubt we will have a player on more than 70K a week so if we pay someone £140K a week then they really need to be the dogs bollox

But would you play him up front on his own in this league?

If Kane was injured, I'd rather do that than use one of Chadli, Son or Nigel as a CF. At least we know Pato has had long spells playing that position.

He's also 5'11", so no midget. The same height as Berahino actually.

I wouldn't say 25 is young. He's already had his breakthrough and has already declined. Will probably demand huge wages and has major injury issues. I would stay way clear, and I'm pretty confident Levy will as well.

I wouldn't say 25 is young. He's already had his breakthrough and has already declined. Will probably demand huge wages and has major injury issues. I would stay way clear, and I'm pretty confident Levy will as well.

In the last 3 seasons, he's made 57, 44 and 42 appearances respectively, so his injury problems are behind him.

I just wonder if he could be our Cantona. A mercurial talent, written-off by many, with lots of top level experience, who could galvanise our very young squad. Remember at age 26 Cantona went to Sheffield Wednesday then Leeds to rebuild his career.

In the last 3 seasons, he's made 57, 44 and 42 appearances respectively, so his injury problems are behind him.

I just wonder if he could be our Cantona. A mercurial talent, written-off by many, with lots of top level experience, who could galvanise our very young squad. Remember at age 26 Cantona went to Sheffield Wednesday then Leeds to rebuild his career.

If we get him, I hope so. But he could equally be our Dalmat or Brolin!

I can't deny it would be an exciting signing, but it just feels to good to be true.

He went to Nimes, then Leeds.

Are you thinking of Di Canio @ Sheff Wed?

He went to Nimes, then Leeds.

Are you thinking of Di Canio @ Sheff Wed?

Cantona was definitely at Wednesday for a few months before going to Leeds

B3zgl4UCIAAaZNC.jpg

ericwednesday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back