• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexandre Pato - cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that he was offered to Sunderland. If they didn't want him, he can't be the player he once was.

May as well go & sign Torres.

Bring him in with Berahino and see what happens. You never know, he could find his groove again and shake off all those injuries that have blighted his career.

781146_o.gif

You fell for it? Dear GHod. :oops:

Simply doing my duty for those who lurk but do not post.

more than a few sources think were interested....of course its all utter Michael Ballacks but isnt 94.3% of what goes on this transfer forum?

Simply doing my duty for those who lurk but do not post.

more than a few sources think were interested....of course its all utter Michael Ballacks but isnt 94.3% of what goes on this transfer forum?

All those sources are reposting the same tripe. If it started somewhere (as in not completely made up) it would be his agent looking for a lucrative move. Pato is done at the highest level, but his reputation will carry him a while yet.

All those sources are reposting the same tripe. If it started somewhere (as in not completely made up) it would be his agent looking for a lucrative move. Pato is done at the highest level, but his reputation will carry him a while yet.

If we sign him....then I will...I will...

type something very amusing to make you look silly!

can you not see the dream front three leading us to glory? Berahino Kane & Pato...surely that must excite you?

We were very interested in him 2/3 years back and made a bid I believe. Could be long standing interest. For say £5m it wouldn't be a bad gamble.

If Berahino doesn't come through, why not. I think the going price is closer to £7m. Worth a punt as a last minute option.

Pato was one of my favorite players when he was at Milan and to see him in the lillywhite performing at the same level would be awesome.

I think for anything around 5-6mil mark, Pato isn't a bad shout. However I very much doubt he is anywhere near the list of potential targets.

I think for anything around 5-6mil mark, Pato isn't a bad shout. However I very much doubt he is anywhere near the list of potential targets.
I'm afraid you may be right. Then again, you never know. Here's to hoping we've done our business with SB and don't have to resort to this last ditch option, even though a part of me is really curious as to how he would do in a Spurs shirt.

Anybody else prefers us to buy him for 12m than Berahino for 25?
he's scored 21 goals in this season in the brazillian league, and he suggested earlier this summer that he might want to return to europe. Plus he's not that much of a gamble for that money, still only 25.

http://hotspurhq.com/2015/08/28/tottenhams-backup-striker-might-be-alexandre-pato/?

If we sign (I know it's not likely) Witsel and Pato, after already signing Son and Alderwereld, thats first team improvement across the pitch IMO and a great summer even if we did leave it too late for comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back