• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

Got 45 minutes today away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and did pretty well, surprisingly he didn't look rusty at all considering he's been out for so long. I just hope Pulis starts to put better players around him like Sessegnon and Berahino as he doesn't have much quality around him otherwise.

He was the best West Brom player on the pitch by a distance, looked like a proper player. Everyone inside SJP wondering who the hell this kid was, I would fear for him under Tony Penis as they don't really play football and he looked like he wanted to get on the ball and play. I like the look of him.

Berainho on the other hand, worst West Brom player on the pitch by a distance (and they were fudging brick). We should have won by 4 or 5.

He was the best West Brom player on the pitch by a distance, looked like a proper player. Everyone inside SJP wondering who the hell this kid was, I would fear for him under Tony Penis as they don't really play football and he looked like he wanted to get on the ball and play. I like the look of him.

Berainho on the other hand, worst West Brom player on the pitch by a distance (and they were fudgeing bricke). We should have won by 4 or 5.
How did Andros do? BBC have him down as MOTM?

How did Andros do? BBC have him down as MOTM?

He played well but he wasn't MoM, the biggest impact he made was giving us a bit of shape, until now we only really normally attack down the side Sissoko is on! Was also good that they swapped wings a few times. He had a good game and almost scored (post), but Shelvey ran the show in the middle of the park, provided the through ball for the goal and would be my MoM.

Cheers Greg. Glad Townsend had a decent game. Only posts he was hitting for us were in the stand!

With lots of cup games coming up, it is a shame we can't use Pritchard. I guess he should get PL games at wbrom, which he probably wouldn't with us.

Last edited:
Cheers Greg. Glad Townsend had a decent game. Only posts he was hitting for us was in the stand!

With lots of cup games coming up, it is a shame we can't use Pritchard. I guess he should get PL games at wbrom, which he probably wouldn't with us.

He'll get CL games nex year

Thanks, Greg. I feel kinda sorry for Pritchard, seeing Dele Alli getting all the love and thinking "that should have been me." Really hope he gets a good run next season.

Thanks, Greg. I feel kinda sorry for Pritchard, seeing Dele Alli getting all the love and thinking "that should have been me." Really hope he gets a good run next season.

Mason had about 4 years of missing his chance and inferior players getting in ahead of him, but his quality ultimately told

I think the reason Pritchard is on loan is simply because he hasn't been part of our first-team squad training an I suspect Poch wanted him to get match time but not with us as he has not been integrated into the system yet. A full pre-season should see him flying.

Cheers Greg. Glad Townsend had a decent game. Only posts he was hitting for us were in the stand!

What I couldnt get my head around was, each team news for the last month had said he was still out, not a mention he was back in training. Then all of a sudden he is fully fit and playing for WBA. Thought he might have made the bench at Colchester if he was fit. Hopefully he gets loads of action at WBA so he returns next action ready to push Eriksen and Co for starts

It was his choice though. He could have gone to a Champioship team but wanted a chance in the PL. can't really blame him.

I understand that, but I would have hoped that Poch would have tried to get him into a team that would play on the deck.

I understand that, but I would have hoped that Poch would have tried to get him into a team that would play on the deck.

In an ideal world I would agree with you. However his chance to get any PL experience will hold him in good stead for us for next season.

I wonder if there are that many teams in the PL, who also have gaps at AM to have given Pritchard enough playing time.

He would have wanted to have a chance to show people at the club that he is prem quality and he couldn't do that from the championship. He,s been there and done that anyway and would want to proove he deserve to play at a higher level.

I wonder if there are that many teams in the PL, who also have gaps at AM to have given Pritchard enough playing time.

I am sure they would be some who would suit him better, I fear he will not get enough quality game time under Pullis. I hope I am wrong though.

Back