• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

Disappointed if true, could have still featured a few times on the bench and even got a start in a cup game or too, maybe a league start depending on how we fare in the run-in
Playing first team games regularly is much better for his development at this phase of his career.

Having just seen he is off to WBA instead of Burnley though I wonder whether or not he will get the chance?

lalalalacanthear.jpg

Would have preferred him to go to a team that play football rather then the thug game under Pullis.

Exactly; it's why i can't take the rumour seriously at all....then again, he's got a good cross on him so err...could it be??:eek:

It just seems to me a bad move for him and I must admit it does surprise me that Spurs have/may allow it to happen as I am sure there would be other teams who would be better for him.

Pritchard would have been Spurs best player! IMHO...I know my Football!!!
I thought he was injured..now,to find out he's fit enough to play for WBA?

Maybe someone could explain what's going on..
I just don't get it.

Hopefully. Would be a good deal for us

o_O:eek:o_O:eek::confused:

No idea why we're sending Pritchard to that dump, to be honest. ''Ard Man' Pulis and his gang of infighting neanderthal tossers: does that sound like a good place for Pritchard to go to? He's an attacking midfielder with an eye for a pass: what use will he be at a club that demands 50-yard Hail Marys to Salomon Rondon every other minute?

Maybe it's leverage for Berahino or something. Otherwise, I fear we've sent him to the wrong place, for zero benefit.

o_O:eek:o_O:eek::confused:

No idea why we're sending Pritchard to that dump, to be honest. ''Ard Man' Pulis and his gang of infighting neanderthal tossers: does that sound like a good place for Pritchard to go to? He's an attacking midfielder with an eye for a pass: what use will he be at a club that demands 50-yard Hail Marys to Salomon Rondon every other minute?

Maybe it's leverage for Berahino or something. Otherwise, I fear we've sent him to the wrong place, for zero benefit.

Could be that Pritchard chose the one PL club interested rather than another Championship loan.

Could be that Pritchard chose the one PL club interested rather than another Championship loan.

Well, tell him he's wrong and send him to Burnley or Middlesbrough, for Christ's sake. At the very least, we shouldn't be letting his value depreciate just because he wants to let that happen (consciously or otherwise), to say nothing of the moral responsibility of keeping him away from nests of loathsome cave-trolls like the Hawthorns.

“It’s been a hectic few hours - I was close to going elsewhere - but when this came about I didn’t hesitate to come here,” Pritchard told the club’s official site.

“I’m here and excited to get going. I spoke to Tony Pulis and coaches and was told to do my best, work hard and make an impression.

“I’m an attacking player, I like to get on the ball, make things happen and have an eye for goal.

“I can play on the wing or centrally - it’s a dream to play in the Premier League and I hope I get that chance.”

He basically replaces Gnabry in their squad and with Morrison injured he might just get a chance.

Back