• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

“It’s been a hectic few hours - I was close to going elsewhere - but when this came about I didn’t hesitate to come here,” Pritchard told the club’s official site.

“I’m here and excited to get going. I spoke to Tony Pulis and coaches and was told to do my best, work hard and make an impression.

“I’m an attacking player, I like to get on the ball, make things happen and have an eye for goal.

“I can play on the wing or centrally - it’s a dream to play in the Premier League and I hope I get that chance.”

He basically replaces Gnabry in their squad and with Morrison injured he might just get a chance.

GloryGlory aint going to be happy bout this

Let's hope he gets a decent amount of Premier League minutes and that it benefits him in the way it did Walker, Rose and Carroll. If he does ok there til the end of the season, I could probably see us getting him on a season long loan there for next season.

Also, don't just focus on who he is playing for, but the level of players he'll be playing against. That will be the benefit of him going there, he's done the Championship already and now this is a chance for his development to go up a level. He already knows how to play football, what he hasn't yet experienced is opposition at the highest level. WBA still have to play the likes of Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, Utd, Liverpool and getting minutes in those games would do a lot more for him than another dozen games in the Championship, where he has already proved himself.

Pulis has always gone for decent wingers in his teams. The likes of Etherington, Pennent and Tuncay.
He'll be playing Pritchard wide.

Sending Pritchard on a covert mission to keep tabs on Berahino's off the field behavior ahead of a potential summer transfer..

Not forgetting that we can turn up to watch and meet Pritchard, and should Berahino be in he vicinity ..... Nothing underhand, just showing the flag.

hahayeah.gif

tumblr_mcmckz961k1ro2d43.gif

tumblr_inline_o0d3zr09jl1tnjurc_500.gif

c0383da0-019c-0133-f47e-0e18518aac2f.gif

simon-cowel-glazed-look.gif

3260624-haha%2Bno%2Bthanks%2B_48ebf4ee37c438a1c2af46f4bce11f49.gif

20140924-kanye-lach.gif

no-effin-way.gif

tumblr_m8gwtavbVN1qha8lao1_250.gif

latest

NOOO.gif

crying-under-desk.gif

A good move for him. Hopefully he gets games.

It also shows that THFC and WBA are in communication. Far from the breakdown in relations the media would like to portray.

A good move for him. Hopefully he gets games.

It also shows that THFC and WBA are in communication. Far from the breakdown in relations the media would like to portray.

"Me, Daniel Levy, the 13th Duke of White Hart Lane, here? In a Wolverhampton speakeasy?
Waiting for my good friend Jeremy to bring round another magnum for these fine young ladies?

With our reputations?

Bingo!"

Got 45 minutes today away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and did pretty well, surprisingly he didn't look rusty at all considering he's been out for so long. I just hope Pulis starts to put better players around him like Sessegnon and Berahino as he doesn't have much quality around him otherwise.

Back