• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

He has to be given a squad chance next season, cannot think of a young Spurs player who has done better on loan.

As others have mentioned, great experience for him, fighting to get that play off place, and now that challenge. Add in he's an important part of the team, they depend on him, think it will server him well.

who will he displace? only seen him from central positions but i guess he could start from the wings i.e. competition for chadli and townsend.

he seems to have two good feet ...you don't think he could be used on the left and cutting in? scored from 30 yards with his right foot recently.

he seems to have two good feet ...you don't think he could be used on the left and cutting in? scored from 30 yards with his right foot recently.

What with how Chadli has been used on both wings i would say they would both rotate and swap wings depending on if Chadli is first choice next season.

Going by what i have read id imagine he will primarily be a back up for Eriksen and then also provide additional cover for the wide positions. Id still expect to see new signings on the left and right (assuming we sell two of Lamela Townsend and Lennon)

Has played on the left a few times for Brentford. Played on the left when he scored the goal you're talking about if we remember the same goal.

someone did an article online that talked specifically about his positioning.

His heat maps show, left, middle, right, interesting he seems to be the opposite of Lamela and Eriksen, i.e. if started in middle, he will drift wide to make himself space, vs. our two who start wide and drift in.

I expect to see a lot of him in preseason.

Excited to see him part of the squad net season. Would be great to hear "he's one of our own" again :)

From what I watched tonight - he was always trying to lead play around him but his team-mates were not on the same wavelength. Middlesbrough were so much more equiped for the EPL from this showing.

Back