• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

I've watched him two or three matches for Brentford, and he looked skillful in every game I watched. But I have to say he looks very bright yesterday. Good feet, quick and looking for a good pass. IMO Kane should have scored from Pritchards pass late in the game. I'm looking forward to see him late in pre season (I guess he will get some weeks off after the U21 Euro).

I like the way he plays, at least judging by his displays for the U-21s. Like a wing-bound Holtby, but with a bit more skill and footballing intelligence. I'd be happy to see him on the bench next year, coming on for one of the Lamela-Eriksen-Chadli trio whenever necessary.

More like, Pritchard put Lingard and Redmond in the shade. Pritchard's off the ball movement is far superior and he was finding gaps between the lines from the moment he came on.

Come to that he eclipsed every England player bar Kane and to a lesser extent Ings. Everyone else looked painfully pedestrian by comparison
For me he's the first choice to come on for any of those three next season.
With a bit of luck Pritchard hits the ground running in the Euros and does a Kane sometime around November December, supplanting whichever of those three fails to deliver over a sustained period.

Come to that he eclipsed every England player bar Kane and to a lesser extent Ings. Everyone else looked painfully pedestrian by comparison

With a bit of luck Pritchard hits the ground running in the Euros and does a Kane sometime around November December, supplanting whichever of those three fails to deliver over a sustained period.

Or does a Mason, rips it up in pre season and part of first team plans for day 1.

Have to say it is so nice to have these players coming through our ranks rather than feeding the Portuguese U21s like Liverpool did.

Im rooting For Pritchard to be a first teamer this season. Last year I supported Rose to show his true worth, beat out Davies and silence the critics on here. This year im going to pick Pritchard as the player who comes in and takes a spot from some overpriced player who cares not.

Would be nice to have a squad that has players who come though our ranks as the back ups waiting to take over and not just more over priced internationals.

I'll second that Sandman. Personally I can't see him getting in ahead of Eriksen, so it's gonna be sub appearances and LWF starts in the cup games for him at the start of the season.

I'll second that Sandman. Personally I can't see him getting in ahead of Eriksen, so it's gonna be sub appearances and LWF starts in the cup games for him at the start of the season.

Well I think that is how it can start. then Eventually Eriksen moves more centrally and Pritchard takes the left wing spot.

Im rooting For Pritchard to be a first teamer this season. Last year I supported Rose to show his true worth, beat out Davies and silence the critics on here. This year im going to pick Pritchard as the player who comes in and takes a spot from some overpriced player who cares not.

Would be nice to have a squad that has players who come though our ranks as the back ups waiting to take over and not just more over priced internationals.

Too right. I would love to see a Spurs team full of lads who have come through the ranks. Similar to United's Class of 92

Back