• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

The few times I've seen Brentford he's been on the right. He can play either side, I just assume our right side is more up for grabs than our left.

I've mainly seen hmm on the right too

They have Jota on the left a lot

He can play anywhere across the 3 comfortably but its clear our right side is the weakest and he is a zero cost possible upgrade

I've mainly seen hmm on the right too

They have Jota on the left a lot

He can play anywhere across the 3 comfortably but its clear our right side is the weakest and he is a zero cost possible upgrade

I have only seen him centrally or on the left, but only seen him in 3 games this season. Most of his highlights videos seem to have him more centrally from what I've seen.

Our right does look our weakest, but we have quite a bit of flexibility in the other two attacking midfield positions in that both Chadli and Eriksen can play either position just fine. Could easily open up some time on the pitch for Pritchard there.

I don't think we'll be going into next season with Pritchard as our first choice right sided midfielder. I could be wrong, but I just don't think so. Think it's more likely that we sign a player for that position, which would again leave the other two attacking midfield positions perhaps more attainable for Pritch.

I have only seen him centrally or on the left, but only seen him in 3 games this season. Most of his highlights videos seem to have him more centrally from what I've seen.

Our right does look our weakest, but we have quite a bit of flexibility in the other two attacking midfield positions in that both Chadli and Eriksen can play either position just fine. Could easily open up some time on the pitch for Pritchard there.

I don't think we'll be going into next season with Pritchard as our first choice right sided midfielder. I could be wrong, but I just don't think so. Think it's more likely that we sign a player for that position, which would again leave the other two attacking midfield positions perhaps more attainable for Pritch.

But who genuinely thought we would have Mason and bentelab with Kane as centre forward as our first choice this season?

I'm sure if he is good enough (it looks like it but you never know) he will get plenty do opportunities and then it's up to him

He has a good attitude from what I've seen of him on and off the pitch and he has flexibility which is vital in the modern game

Can we dream??

---------------------------------------------Moutinho-----------------------------------Bentaleb----------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Alli-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Pritchard-------------------------------------------------------------Eriksen---------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we dream??

---------------------------------------------Moutinho-----------------------------------Bentaleb----------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Alli-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Pritchard-------------------------------------------------------------Eriksen---------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would switch Alli and Bentaleb.

Can we dream??

not enough goals

Can we dream??

If we're allowed to dream, I could do alot better than that :D

Bentaleb and Alli will be the most likely names to fill those two deep roles in the next few years, though Alli has a way to go before he can make that roll his. I'd say we may more likely see a more experienced name in there (Moutinho perhaps) with Alli, Mason and Bentaleb rotating.

Anyways this is the Pritchard thread and I see him filling in the LWF role, likely coming in for Chadli more and more as the season rumbles on. Pritchard, Eriksen + another will be a good three come the end of the 2015/2016 season.

Alli might turn out to be Jenas for all we know. I'll reserve judgment for at least two matches in a Spurs shirt (that's plenty of time to decide a players likely career trajectory).

Two matches to be called a great signing, then another dozen or so to say how crap he is.;)

If we're allowed to dream, I could do alot better than that :D

Depends what your dreams are...

To me if we can develop two young players in Pritchard and Alli into top 4 midfielders and realise their potential, it would be a much more satisfying dream that trying to buy a finished product - even without going into the reality that the ones you are probably dreaming of will not materialise any time soon...

Bamford won Player of the Year, but don't make it into Team of the Year.

CDhTeWkXIAAJwCR.png

That is ridiculous. I hope he gets a chance next season, as I'd love it watching skills like that week in week out.

The guy seems pretty unpredictable. I'm thinking a Robbie Keane 'floating role' behind Kane's 'Berbatov' could be a good future? Although I'm not sure he has the goals that Keane had in him.

He seems very similar to Eriksen. In some ways that could be a bad thing? he looks like his best position is on the left ish cutting in. has a good shot and can dribble a bit. Sounds almost like a carbon copy. Maybe with him and Eriksen drifting in and out from the centre to left they can play off each other. Creative players tend to do well when they are on the same wavelength. But for varieties sake we need the other AM to have some outright pace or be strong.

Looking at this technical ability and the fact he has done very well in a tough league. He looks like he can slot straight in. No more loaning, he looks more than ready. If Brentford get promoted or Timmy want to loan him then lets make it up until January and then at least we can get him back.

had another thought. We could go 4-3-3 or at least a more orthodox version of it.

Walker-------Dier---------------Vertonghen-------------Rose
I------------------------------------------------------------------I
I
----------------------Stambouli-------------------------------I
I
----Benteleb--------------------------Dembele/Mason----I
V
-----------------------------------------------------------------V
---------Eriksen<<<----------->>>Pritchard-----------
-----------------------Kane------------------------------

Would give the defensive mid a more defined job. Allow Benteleb to push on a bit, we know he has the shot in him and the passing. Allowing Dembele to push on a bit but also use his ability to retain possesion. Pritchard and Eriksend would both have goals in them and could flip positions, the creativity amongst that lot would be high. The width would come from Rose and Walker with Stambouli filling in when needed.

I get way more pleased now at the possibility of us bringing our own players in that spending a load more dosh on another waste of space.

Back