• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

I dunno, sounds like one drummed up to disappoint, typical, like many before. The difference is Conte and the CL and this seasons' war chest, which makes us more attractive to top players than ever before.

That said Emirates Marketing Project, Pool, Chelsea are likely to be still spending more in transfers and wages.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I dunno, sounds like one drummed up to disappoint, typical, like many before. The difference is Conte and the CL and this seasons' war chest, which makes us more attractive to top players than ever before.

That said Emirates Marketing Project, Pool, Chelsea are likely to be still spending more in transfers and wages.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

So what?
As long as we spend a reasonable amount well, then it doesn't matter too much what those clubs spend. There's many good players out there.
And the agent quote above sounds like one prepped to appease angry Inter fans making it very much sound like a future move would not be one to abuse his client for but because Inter wanted the sale.

I thought inter wanted bremer to be his replacement so why is this guy going on about someone called acerbi?
I think it’s Francesco Acerbi
He is quite old though but cheap due to his age and contract
I think they would happily lose Bastoni for Acerbi if it meant getting Lukaku back

I think it’s Francesco Acerbi
He is quite old though but cheap due to his age and contract
I think they would happily lose Bastoni for Acerbi if it meant getting Lukaku back

Or maybe acerbi and bremer as surely if they sell bastoni they will buy bremer.

If not then we should get both bastoni and bremer as apparently he is available for £21m.

Or use the money from Bastoni to pay for lukaku

This would be ideal as we could get bastoni and bremer for a combined £75m, which would be unbelievable business.

bastoni, bremer, romero
davies, dier, sanchez/tanganga

Sell rodon and whoever generates the most out of sanchez and tanganga. Could sell all three even as 5 centre backs might be enough as we could always call on a fagan-walcott in an emergency.

Lol. 2 days ago people were panicking and saying move on. Transfers are a rollerciaster. There will be plenty more dips and turns before it stops.

Of course, thats why I keep my powder dry with worry or not, so many rumours, many fake or convenient links. It will take time no doubt, Romero took months, but I am calm with it all

Lol. 2 days ago people were panicking and saying move on. Transfers are a rollerciaster. There will be plenty more dips and turns before it stops.

It always amazes me why some put so much faith in rumours during the windows. Most of it is clickbait, itk gonad*s and to fill news space. And then some start frothing at the mouth when it never happens.

It always amazes me why some put so much faith in rumours during the windows. Most of it is clickbait, itk gonad*s and to fill news space. And then some start frothing at the mouth when it never happens.

Tbf the comments by his agent were promising although ambiguous. Everything else, the only ones that really know are those involved. It happens or it doesn't. If it does great. If not move on.

People getting their hearts set on a transfer that could turn out to be pants, just not worth it.

Tbf the comments by his agent were promising although ambiguous. Everything else, the only ones that really know are those involved. It happens or it doesn't. If it does great. If not move on.

People getting their hearts set on a transfer that could turn out to be pants, just not worth it.

That is the point i was trying to make really There are lots of fans who tend to believe ALL the rubbish they read about this/that player amd when it tiurns out to be gonad*s ( and lets be honest most do) guess who uses them so called failures to hammer the club for no ambition ( normally Levy).

Lots of reports tonight that following interest from manure Bastoni has told Inter he will only join Tottenham.

I suspect this was at Paratici’s request to end any notion of a bidding war taking place.

Back