• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

Bastoni or both Bremer and Gvardiol?

Bremer and gvardiol you are looking over £100m probably. Gvardiol is probably more expensive than bastoni.

Conte wants bastoni. So we back him. But i really like the look of gvardiol. A monster who has a great pass. Bremer is a brilliant defender and was voted best defender in serie a this season.

Are Inter getting bremer on the cheap? Just trying to understand the benefit in selling bastoni for £50m to get bremer.

If bremer is going for like £30m its a shame we cant get both. Bastoni - Bremer - Romero :D
Why would Conte prefer Bastoni to Bremer?
Hope we are negotiating with Bremer too just in case Bastoni doesn't want to move.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Bremer and gvardiol you are looking over £100m probably. Gvardiol is probably more expensive than bastoni.

Conte wants bastoni. So we back him. But i really like the look of gvardiol. A monster who has a great pass. Bremer is a brilliant defender and was voted best defender in serie a this season.

Oh didn’t realise Gvardiol was that much. Thought we could get Bremer and Gvardiol for a combined £65m :D

Let's hope Chelsea do not offer Lukaku for Bastoni plus cash, that might be tempting for Inter

That would be the rinsing of a lifetime.

The put off price on Bastoni is €60M, Lukaku was £100M, and if Chelsea offloads Lukaku they will probably need to support/cover his wages a bit.

That would be the rinsing of a lifetime.

The put off price on Bastoni is €60M, Lukaku was £100M, and if Chelsea offloads Lukaku they will probably need to support/cover his wages a bit.

I don't think they can, from what I understand they owe a huge chunk for Lukaku still so might be a case of having to send him back to wipe that out

I don't think they can, from what I understand they owe a huge chunk for Lukaku still so might be a case of having to send him back to wipe that out

I believe that Chelsea now owe that remaining transfer fee to a third party because Inter sold the debt on in return for cash up front quick due to their financial pressures.
Inter cannot wipe out any remaining part of the fee, it's as though another club is owed the money instead of them.

Back