• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

If true I can't imagine there's a better man to convince him than Conte. And our position right now should be a rather attractive one to join.

Perhaps he's a sensible young man looking to make the smartest career decisions for himself. That would be a very good thing for us if we do end up getting him. If that results in us not getting him, well, that's life.
If true, what that is saying to me is, if i wait another season or 2 then one of the Elite may come in for me, if i sign for a team in the bracket below the Elite (Tottenham) then i may get priced out of a big move in the future.

In fairness, the lodge is probably a better hotel than the IFA have booked!!!!!!
It's small(ish) things like this that are all incremental to the club, by way of exposure and professionals (sportsmen and staff) knowing who we are and how great the setup is and of course, the ££'s we generate from rental/hire fees.

I mean, no-one is renting West Hams training ground portakabins, are they?:D

It's small(ish) things like this that are all incremental to the club, by way of exposure and professionals (sportsmen and staff) knowing who we are and how great the setup is and of course, the ££'s we generate from rental/hire fees.

I mean, no-one is renting West Hams training ground portakabins, are they?:D
In that case, they've missed a trick.
1_South-Lytchett-Manor-Caravan-and-Camping-Park-Romany-Caravans.jpg

If true, what that is saying to me is, if i wait another season or 2 then one of the Elite may come in for me, if i sign for a team in the bracket below the Elite (Tottenham) then i may get priced out of a big move in the future.

He's got two years left on his contract, he's either going to be sold (pushed) or he will have to sign a new contract, same result in terms of sell on challenges.

I totally understand why if he feels happy and settled at a club and has won the league title and FA Cup in the last two seasons why he does not want to leave.

Last edited:
I totally understand why if he feels happy and settled at a club and have won the league title and FA Cup in the last two seasons why he does not want to leave.

As has been said though, he has 2 years left. Either he signs a new contract or they'll push him out. His value will drop considerably after this window.

As has been said though, he has 2 years left. Either he signs a new contract or they'll push him out. His value will drop considerably after this window.

Not a point I am disputing, I just understand why he would not want to move if he is both settled and successful, and importantly he is an Inter fan

Last edited:
Back