• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alen Halilovic

Really hope we get Halilovic wanted us to buy him after seeing him in the Champions League, mostly because it reminded me of Mordic and I miss that rat faced genius.

Found SC.

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/23889-esclusiva-halilovic-no-definitivo-al-tottenham

Exclusive: Halilovic, no definitive at Tottenham

07-07-2013, 15.35 - Read related articles
Nothing to do in the no of Halilovic to Tottenham seems definitive.The class of '96Dinamo Zagreb decided to give you the proposal of the English club.The basis for this decision there would be no agreement on how to engage and also the detail thatHalilovic did not want the car for a year in Croatia as agreed with Dinamo.The time now is vying l 'Arsenal but not excluding any surprises.

Bit of a strange translation but looks like it's not done, brick shock horror :rolleyes:

TBF, that's probably just more speculation based on the earlier rumour that Arse had bid €16m for AH alone and the player would prefer them. According to @alexholiga, Dinamo have refused to comment further to the Mamić presser, and they have barred their players from talking to the media. I get the impression Levy wasn't impressed with their leaking the story early.

It looks like Dinamo rejected Tottenham's bid for Halilovic and Jedvaj. link:http://www.jutarnji.hr/propao-tottenham--obitelj-halilovic-jos-ne-zeli-u-london-/1113554/

It basically says that it it's not about the money. The thing is that Halilovic's family (father mainly) decided that he is way too young to go to Tottenham and that he needs to stay in Dinamo for couple of seasons and get some more experience and then move to a stronger league.

As far as Jedvaj is concerned, because the deal was agreed for both of them, Dinamo rejected the deal for him also (for now). It also says that Roma allready made a new bid for Jedvaj.

i thought it was off?

I heard Halilovic is holding out for Real Madrid or Barcelona. Whilst Jedjav will sign for Roma.

I guess time will tell.

Croatian reporter @AlexHoliga stating Dinamo`s Hallovic and Jedvaj wont be joining us afterall. #THFC

Mr @AlexHoliga stating we had a 20 Million euro bid accepted by Zagreb however their players families decided against the move. #THFC

We was informed of the pairs decision to say no yesterday evening via @AlexHoliga. #THFC

i think our reputation has been damaged in Croatia because of the Modric saga.......Croatian's most likely hate Levy for holding back golden rat face boy's career

It's obviously in their families be interest that they wait for one of the lottery winners to come in with a stupid offer.

I actually think that this is better for their development as a player(s). On the other hand this is not a good news for spurs because if they fullfill their potential in a few years they will be way out of our price range.

i think our reputation has been damaged in Croatia because of the Modric saga.......Croatian's most likely hate Levy for holding back golden rat face boy's career

I very much doubt any of that is the case, and certainly won't have affected this deal.

I very much doubt any of that is the case, and certainly won't have affected this deal.

well considering the fact that Spurs were planning to let Halilovic stay in Zagreb for another year makes a mockery of his family's reason for not going ahead with the deal. Imo the boy or the family didnt want to come to Spurs

It's obviously in their families be interest that they wait for one of the lottery winners to come in with a stupid offer.

Cynical much?

They're both 17 for fudges sake, even if they signed 5 year contracts they could move on a free to whoever in their early twenties and make a ton of money.

If they're only concerned about making money and they have half a brain their focus should be the same, trying to get as good at football as possible. They both probably have 15+ year careers ahead of them to do that, even doubling their immediate wages will make very little relative difference to how much money they'll make overall.

----------

I wonder what this means for us. Perhaps we could be back in for Bernard? If we had this kind of money to throw around towards getting youngsters surely we'll try to secure some other players. With Villa lost Bernard could be perfect for an immediate impact as well as being a player with the potential to be "the next Bale".

Back