• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alen Halilovic

Your being very vague. The reason I say that is because this thread was only started yesterday, normally people cannot wait to start a thread if its been mentioned 'elsewhere'

For Tin Jedvaj

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8...er-League-sides-Tottenham-Hotspur-and-Arsenal

Not wednesday, earliest i can find is thursday though.

Edit: Actually if you speak Croatian it's probably tuesday..

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/euro...dvaj-ora-c-e-il-tottenham-in-vantaggio-459888

And JJetset stated we wanted them on the thursday..

Last edited:
Welcome! I hope you're right. Anything in the Croatian press today about it?

It's all over croatian press. Dinamo confirmed that Halilovic and Jedvaj are sold, but still don't want to say to which club. There is a press conference at 13.00CET when they will announce the club. BTW, all croatian journalists are sure that it is spurs.

I will give you news as soon as the press conference is over.

I'm surprised Cheksea aren't in for him. He sounds like the perfect player to loan out to the second division Albanian league.

I'm surprised Cheksea aren't in for him. He sounds like the perfect player to loan out to the second division Albanian league.

Maybe he's not technically a midfielder, but more of a forward? Chelski prefers midfielders, I've heard.

For Tin Jedvaj

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8...er-League-sides-Tottenham-Hotspur-and-Arsenal

Not wednesday, earliest i can find is thursday though.

Edit: Actually if you speak Croatian it's probably tuesday..

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/euro...dvaj-ora-c-e-il-tottenham-in-vantaggio-459888

And JJetset stated we wanted them on the thursday..

So, no one but this.. which was stated after the fact of press interaction of the famous Modric paper. These ITKs must have an entensive list of links in there favourites.

Jord.. are you JJ \o/ ;)

So, no one but this.. which was stated after the fact of press interaction of the famous Modric paper. These ITKs must have an entensive list of links in there favourites.

Jord.. are you JJ \o/ ;)

There are a couple of other Croatian sites that talk about Tin Jedvaj. More likely that JJetset is someone linked to media research, not seen anything to say it's the club imo.

It's all over croatian press. Dinamo confirmed that Halilovic and Jedvaj are sold, but still don't want to say to which club. There is a press conference at 13.00CET when they will announce the club. BTW, all croatian journalists are sure that it is spurs.

I will give you news as soon as the press conference is over.

Cheers mate! You're a board legend already :)

I wonder if Spurs will want to make an announcement first :-k

Mamic: Negotiations with Tottenham are still going on. Nothing is over yet. We are hoping that transfers of Halilovic and Jedvaj will be finished in a best possible way.

He also said: "I don't know through which chanels this informations are leaking (LOL. The leak was no other than Dinamo president Barisic)

Thanks for the update Riverspur :)

Seems likely to me that the negotiations are at a fairly advanced stage, but the club and or agent wanted this leaked to the press to try to lure in some other clubs and put pressure on us to finish up the negotiations quicker.

Defo one for the future but could easily turn out to be another GDS.
I hope any transfer fee is mostly made up off future bonuses depending on performances and not a ridiculous amount of money upfront.

Jord.. are you JJ \o/ ;)

There's a thread on Jedvaj on Spurs Community where you can see when things were posted. After the first Croatian news article popped up JJetset posted on that thread that we were definitely trying to sign two players and Jedvaj was one. He's then asked if Halilovic is the other and says 'yes'. I see it as he has either seen that thread and asked whoever he knows or someone passed it on to him before it went world wide.

We've been linked to something like 50 players already and he accidentally pick two we are actually in negotiations over?

There's a thread on Jedvaj on Spurs Community where you can see when things were posted. After the first Croatian news article popped up JJetset posted on that thread that we were definitely trying to sign two players and Jedvaj was one. He's then asked if Halilovic is the other and says 'yes'. I see it as he has either seen that thread and asked whoever he knows or someone passed it on to him before it went world wide.

We've been linked to something like 50 players already and he accidentally pick two we are actually in negotiations over?

Or Roma were!

Defo one for the future but could easily turn out to be another GDS.
I hope any transfer fee is mostly made up off future bonuses depending on performances and not a ridiculous amount of money upfront.

An article a few weeks back talks about AC Milan wanting to trigger a €10 million release clause.

If this happens we could have a team such as

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertz - BAE
Paulinho - Sandro - Demeble
Lennon - Villa - Bale

With a back up team of

Fridel
Naughton - Dawson - Caulker - Rose
Livermore/Jedvaj - Parker - Holtby
Halilovic - Defoe - Dempsey

Assuming Thudd, Ade and Sigz leave and we keep BAE, On paper it look's stronger than Le Arse.

Back