• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alen Halilovic

If this happens we could have a team such as

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertz - BAE
Paulinho - Sandro - Demeble
Lennon - Villa - Bale

With a back up team of

Fridel
Naughton - Dawson - Caulker - Rose
Livermore/Jedvaj - Parker - Holtby
Halilovic - Defoe - Dempsey

Assuming Thudd, Ade and Sigz leave and we keep BAE, On paper it look's stronger than Le Arse.
Jedvaj is a central defender, although he played couple of times as right back and once as DM

Thanks for the update Riverspur :)

Seems likely to me that the negotiations are at a fairly advanced stage, but the club and or agent wanted this leaked to the press to try to lure in some other clubs and put pressure on us to finish up the negotiations quicker.

Looks like I started my GG career as a failed ITK :oops:

The strange thing is that if Dinamo wanted to leak that kind of info out, it seems to me that it is quite strange to use your president for that.

So, as I see it, there are 2 possible explenations:
1. They are both allready sold to spurs (or in final stages of negotiations), and Barisic (dinamo's president) went ahead of himself and said something to a journo which he wasn't supposed to (yet) - less likely
2. Mamic (who is a real Dinamo boss even though he is vicepresident on paper) told Barisic something like: leak the story to the press, then because the story came from the dinamo offitial I will have to call a press conference where I will admit that we are in negotiations with spurs, and hopefully that will attract other bigger spending clubs - much more likely

time for Levy to take another trip to Croatia. The personal touch always helps........

179787.jpg

Looks like I started my GG career as a failed ITK :oops:

The strange thing is that if Dinamo wanted to leak that kind of info out, it seems to me that it is quite strange to use your president for that.

So, as I see it, there are 2 possible explenations:
1. They are both allready sold to spurs (or in final stages of negotiations), and Barisic (dinamo's president) went ahead of himself and said something to a journo which he wasn't supposed to (yet) - less likely
2. Mamic (who is a real Dinamo boss even though he is vicepresident on paper) told Barisic something like: leak the story to the press, then because the story came from the dinamo offitial I will have to call a press conference where I will admit that we are in negotiations with spurs, and hopefully that will attract other bigger spending clubs - much more likely

I've appreciated the updates mate.

We'll just have to see what happens, most likely something will develop this week if we're really close to agreeing terms.

Scotland beat Croatia recently. We should be scouring Scourie not tearing up Split for talent.

He's Alan Dixon, our player liaison officer, helps the foreign players transition into the club before, during and after the transfer.

If you can dig up the photos of Vertonghen watching our match against Fulham(?) at the end of the 2011/12 season you'll see him looking bloody angry at the guy taking the picture. He's an ex-soldier and Levy's brother in law.

Last edited:
This is the team that beat Croatia:

01 McGregor Booked
02 Hutton
03 Whittaker Booked
04 G Hanley
05 R Martin
06 Maloney (Conway - 75' )
07 Morrison
08 McArthur Booked
10 Snodgrass
11 Bannan (Naismith - 63' )
09 Griffiths (Rhodes - 64' )

See how easy scouting is? :)

On second thought: Scotland have lost to Wales twice in the last year or so...

I actually really like the Welsh team, I think they have a good chance of qualifying for Euro 2016.

Back