• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alen Halilovic

Is this the kid from the videos about 3-4 years ago who was looking insane back then? If so, yes please.

That's the one! Hopefully a less conniving version of Modric.

Lot more of a goalscorer though. Lovely, I'd take him if he does like Modric (the conniving, if he's good enough, would come with the territory most likely, in terms of ego, not the demographic).

Players now seeing we've nurtured a Bale must be pretty drawn I'd have thought, especially when they get a whiff of our training facilities. Good times.

And Adam Maher to PSV for 8m Euro.

Tom Ince is massively overpriced. Maybe even overrated entirely. Halilovic has been fast-tracked through the Croatian set up, also, I believe, he would have been eligible for Bosnia. Getting the first Croatia cap fast was smart on their part.

It's good that we've built close links to the Dinamo Zagreb owners/board. That club churns out quality talent consistently.

Dinamo have confirmd they have agreed to sell them both for 20 mil euros but haven't named the buying club. The Croatian media reckon it's us.

I don't know anything about the pair, but if they are as highly rated as people say, then: Wohooo!!

If the buying club is actually us. Paulinho, Villa and two exciting, young prospects - if we pull that off in the first week of the transfer window, well done Levy.

Yes, someone did.

What before any press speculation in order to cancel out the chance of any ambiguity that it might be taken from other media leaks. I am talking a good 7 days here, I heard it on SSN about Croatians last week, so in the lead up to that.

I don't know anything about the pair, but if they are as highly rated as people say, then: Wohooo!!

If the buying club is actually us. Paulinho, Villa and two exciting, young prospects - if we pull that off in the first week of the transfer window, well done Levy.

It's all very exciting...just hope it all comes off! At this point, we could sign none of them :S

What before any press speculation in order to cancel out the chance of any ambiguity that it might be taken from other media leaks. I am talking a good 7 days here, I heard it on SSN about Croatians last week, so in the lead up to that.

Wednesday evening. Before that Jedvaj was nailed on to sign for Roma.

It's all very exciting...just hope it all comes off! At this point, we could sign none of them :S

This. The Balkan peninsula has a history of dodgy 'exclusives', with players, managers and owners announcing and speculating on transfers that in the end were never really close to happening, Lazar Markovic to Chelsea being a prime example. If we get Halilovic and Jedvaj, great (Halilovic in particular is one of the world's best prospects, imv, a potentially magnificent inside winger), but until then, I'd be wary of news from Southern Europe.

Where are the Croatian posters?

Stop hanging out on your beautiful beaches on your beautiful islands and get yourselves on a computer and get us some minute by minute updates people! ;)

Thank you braineclipse for giving me the nudge to snap out of my lurking ways. I have been lurking here since we signed Corluka from city. Even the Modric saga didn't push me to post something even though I was boiling inside with all the croatian papers "poor Luka - evil Levi" crap. Now, let me tell you I am absolutelly buzzing with us signing Halilovic. I am 39 yrs old, and trust me I have seen a lot of "promising young players", "next big things", "new modic, new messi, new bla bla bla" to tell you that I've never been this certain that player this young will be a star. His football skills are just amazing, he is quick, low center of gravity (similar to Modric), great vision. The only thing in which he lacks right now is that he needs to build fisical strenght. I feel that right now PL defenders would blow him away from the pitch. On the other hand, he is still young enough, so I'm not worried.

Trust me guys, in couple of years time we will be talnkig about how amazing signing this was

Wednesday evening. Before that Jedvaj was nailed on to sign for Roma.
Your being very vague. The reason I say that is because this thread was only started yesterday, normally people cannot wait to start a thread if its been mentioned 'elsewhere'

Thank you braineclipse for giving me the nudge to snap out of my lurking ways. I have been lurking here since we signed Corluka from city. Even the Modric saga didn't push me to post something even though I was boiling inside with all the croatian papers "poor Luka - evil Levi" crap. Now, let me tell you I am absolutelly buzzing with us signing Halilovic. I am 39 yrs old, and trust me I have seen a lot of "promising young players", "next big things", "new modic, new messi, new bla bla bla" to tell you that I've never been this certain that player this young will be a star. His football skills are just amazing, he is quick, low center of gravity (similar to Modric), great vision. The only thing in which he lacks right now is that he needs to build fisical strenght. I feel that right now PL defenders would blow him away from the pitch. On the other hand, he is still young enough, so I'm not worried.

Trust me guys, in couple of years time we will be talnkig about how amazing signing this was

Welcome! I hope you're right. Anything in the Croatian press today about it?

Back