• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alen Halilovic

Where are the Croatian posters?

Stop hanging out on your beautiful beaches on your beautiful islands and get yourselves on a computer and get us some minute by minute updates people! ;)

Too busy looking at all the beautiful women probably.

Having seen the videos, I now understand our transfer policy - we're buying every player with the heart celebration so that we and Bale can trademark it and make a fortune.

BOCItdfCQAQLubw.jpg:large

If Bentaleb breaks through we've replaced our Croatian trio and can go back to being Cro-hotspur!

The thing about Halilovic though is that the basic skill level he displays consistently along with pace and intelligence means it is highly unlikely he will not make it. It's a bit like when Rooney broke into the Everton team at 16 you just KNEW he'd make it at the top level as he stands out to such an extent

Yup, my point was a general point about the tactic. I don't think I need to add to what I've already said about Halilovic, I just can't wait to see him play at White Hart Lane.

Yup, my point was a general point about the tactic. I don't think I need to add to what I've already said about Halilovic, I just can't wait to see him play at White Hart Lane.

how comes you know a fair bit about him?

not calling you out - just curious as to how people over here become aware of young players in relatively minor leagues

not calling you out - just curious as to how people over here become aware of young players in relatively minor leagues

hes played in the champions league already and for Croatia.been a big fuss about him for the last year!

Tomislav Gomelt is our current Croatian. He's been on loan at Espanyol B this season and I think it might have been extended for the next one as well. There was talk about it on one of their forums at least. His contract is up next summer.

Tomislav Gomelt is our current Croatian. He's been on loan at Espanyol B this season and I think it might have been extended for the next one as well. There was talk about it on one of their forums at least. His contract is up next summer.

That's the lad - I knew we had one ;)

He's a high profile youngster, already capped and who has received interest from other clubs including reported bids from the likes of Milan and Emirates Marketing Project.

The times that I've seen him in action, mostly highlights, and the articles that I've read which have featured favourable quotes from coaches have left me in no doubt about how talented he is.

good to hear - i don't have much knowledge outside of England so always good to hear from people who do

Back