• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

3rd place is not out of sight

It's interesting that Arse v Norwich is on Sat, whereas we play Villa on Sunday.

Presuming we can beat Bolton (and be just 1 point behind) then we can at least watch the Arse match without having to stress over our own result.
If Norwich can get any kind of results then hopefully that will give our boys a kick, with time for it to sink in before our game.

Still a very small chance. COYS!

Unfortunately there is a flip side too, hate to point out, but a loss at Bolton means you know what day it could be on Saturday if Arsenal beat Norwich

If we beat Bolton (which we never do at the Reebok) then I might start to believe. But who do Arsenal play on the final day of the season? Manager less West Brom, couldn't make it up.[/QUOTE]

Or.....a team wanting to finish with a win for Woy in his last game?

I don't think our players would care about winning the last one for Harry. I think that the WBA players would want to win one for their fans though (they seem to be less prima-donnas than our players).

Norwich are on a poor run of form (except for beating us of course) so I don't expect anything there. If Arsenal slip up it will be WBA. Plus we have to win 3 on the bounce.
Hmm...no won't happen.

For some reason I think WBA will really contest the Arsenal game. End of a great season, seeing the manager off, rocking little stadium, sun shining...I reckon they'll relish having the flash Dan's over and spoiling their day.

For some reason I think WBA will really contest the Arsenal game. End of a great season, seeing the manager off, rocking little stadium, sun shining...I reckon they'll relish having the flash Dan's over and spoiling their day.

i like your optimism and the picture painted by your words.

can you please bottle it for me to consume? many thanks.

What an end to the season. But looking at the way we've played the past two games, you must wonder how the fudge we are even fourth in the first place.

IF Emirates Marketing Project win at Saudi Sportswashing Machine like they should do as if they win it they basically win the league

We need to beat Villa to get defo 4th as were 14 goals ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Saudi Sportswashing Machine/City could well be a classic. Both teams basically NEED the win for there seasons. I think City will win but don't rule out Saudi Sportswashing Machine, no one thought they had a chance against United and battered them 3-0... Stamford Bridge is a hard place to go to and they just won 0-2..

THFC:

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Tottenham v Fulham

AFC:

Arsenal v Norwich

West Brom v Arsenal

Saudi Sportswashing Machine:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project

Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Just can't see Arsenal dropping points unfortunately. But it'd be bloody marvellous if they did.

1. Man Utd
2. Emirates Marketing Project
3. Tottenham
4. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea

Oh how I'd laugh.

In all honesty, looking at those fixtures, they favour Arsenal for THIRD... but fourth place, they favor us over Saudi Sportswashing Machine. If Saudi Sportswashing Machine do indeed get fourth due to winning one of those two, they'd of deserved it.

Back