• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014/15 Lawro the Twunt says ...

Yeah Merson hates us. Whenever Jeff asks him on on sccer saturday who thinks is going to win in our games, he NEVER actually says the word Spurs - he'll only mutter "home" or "away" win depending on where the match is lol.

Basically all of his predictions in the past few weeks have been even more anti-Spurs than Lawro's, which I wasn't sure was possible. He thinks we're utter s***te and as you point out, he's very smug and happy about this!! Just like Charlie Nicholas too. ***k him and ***k them.

Only going to get worse when Thierry Henry rides into Sky's headquarters on his chariot with all of Sky worshipping at his feet.

Wow ... wtf? I get English media pundits are allowed to show some kind of allegiance, but that is way over the ****ing top .. it's almost a "what I wish would happen to Spurs" from a 12 year old Scum supporter.

The good thing about it though, is thinking about his face when we scored to make it 4-1 and it was clear Chelsea were getting completely outclassed all over the pitch.

Burnley v Tottenham (19:45 GMT)

Burnley have been great in their last three games but they have only two points to show for it.

Harry Kane has been brilliant for Tottenham of late, and their away form has been very strong.

But I just wonder if Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino will make a few changes. The FA Cup was not one of his priorities when he was in charge of Southampton last season.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

I agree with him on this though, except the scoreline:

Aston Villa v Blackpool

Aston Villa cannot score, while Blackpool cannot do anything. If it was on TV, I would be watching this one from behind the settee.

I agree with him on this though, except the scoreline:

Aston Villa v Blackpool

Aston Villa cannot score, while Blackpool cannot do anything. If it was on TV, I would be watching this one from behind the settee.

As my Blackpool supporting mate never tires of reminding me, the Twunt is a Preston ****

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

Chelsea will win 3-0 - and I'm being kind to Tottenham here, as Chelsea fans call it ‘Three-point Lane!' If Man Utd were as ruthless as Chelsea are then it would have been 3-0 on Sunday. It is only waiting to happen at Tottenham, believe me, they are waiting to be on the end of something big and I think this will be it.

I think that Chelsea are head and shoulders above Tottenham and the game will be over in quick time.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3

And now:

HARRY KANE put in the best performance by a centre forward I've seen in years against Chelsea.

I've never seen John Terry and Gary Cahill given the runaround like that before, and if he isn't in the next England squad it's the biggest joke ever.

He also made me eat humble pie because I said Tottenham would lose. I did say they were heading for a big one - I just got it the wrong way round!

I think Kane is a great example to kids out there watching. He's had to go out on loan so many times and he's done it, worked hard, learned, and he's now reaping the rewards.

Tim Sherwood needs a mention here too because it was Tim who gave Harry his chance last season. He was the first one to have real confidence in him and give him a few games.

I think third or fourth is wide open this year because you can't see Arsenal locking down a place any time soon.

Spurs are going to be right up there and after beating Chelsea like that they will be buzzing on confidence. If Kane keeps scoring, who knows?

And now:

HARRY KANE put in the best performance by a centre forward I've seen in years against Chelsea.

I've never seen John Terry and Gary Cahill given the runaround like that before, and if he isn't in the next England squad it's the biggest joke ever.

He also made me eat humble pie because I said Tottenham would lose. I did say they were heading for a big one - I just got it the wrong way round!

I think Kane is a great example to kids out there watching. He's had to go out on loan so many times and he's done it, worked hard, learned, and he's now reaping the rewards.

Tim Sherwood needs a mention here too because it was Tim who gave Harry his chance last season. He was the first one to have real confidence in him and give him a few games.

I think third or fourth is wide open this year because you can't see Arsenal locking down a place any time soon.

Spurs are going to be right up there and after beating Chelsea like that they will be buzzing on confidence. If Kane keeps scoring, who knows?

W******r; actually scum w*******r

I take twunty has a day off and a ghost writer has written that for him.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Crystal Palace v Tottenham (17:30 GMT)

Tottenham have only lost twice away from home in the Premier League this season - to joint leaders Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea - which is a great record.

But Crystal Palace were a bit unlucky not to beat them at White Hart Lane at the start of December, and they will have another go at them on Saturday.

The atmosphere for Alan Pardew's first home game in charge of the Eagles could play a big part in the outcome, and I have a feeling that he will mark it with a victory.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

Tottenham have played more games than any other Premier League team this season but their squad is big enough to cope with it.

I would expect them to see off Sunderland at White Hart Lane, even if former Spurs striker Jermain Defoe is cleared to play for the Black Cats.

Spurs will get better too. Their results before their defeat by Crystal Palace were great but you get the sense from Mauricio Pochettino that this is not his team yet, and they will be better when it is.

One of the reasons their form has picked up is Harry Kane.

Charlie Austin has been fantastic for QPR and he is probably closer to an England call-up than Danny Ings. However, I think if anyone new gets called up, it is going to be Kane.

Rickie Lambert has not really done enough this season to stay in the picture and Andy Carroll is always around if you want something different, but Kane has forced himself into the picture.

He is playing for a better side than Austin or Ings, but he is probably the best player in that team and he has made fantastic progress to make himself the first pick and the focal point of the Spurs side. At the moment he is in front of all the names I have just mentioned.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Sunderland

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

Preston v Sheffield Utd

I have to show my allegiance here as a Preston fan.

Our form has dipped, to say the least, in the last few weeks with two home draws in League One and another defeat at Deepdale in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. Sheffield United beat us at Bramall Lane too.

We do not have a very good record against them full stop but, sandwiched between the two legs of their League Cup semi-final with Tottenham, this might be a good time to play the Blades.

Because they are still in that tie after only losing 1-0 at White Hart Lane, I am hoping they will rest a few players at the weekend.

Tottenham v Leicester

Leicester's loss at home to Stoke last weekend will have been hard to take for the Foxes.

I always think that is the most frustrating kind of defeat, because it came in a game that they would have seen as winnable and at a time when it looked like they had found a bit of form and confidence, but they never really got going.

Like Sheffield United, Tottenham are in the middle of a two-legged League Cup semi-final which is still in the balance.

This is a hard game to call, and because it will be the last thing both sides want, I am going to go for a draw.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1 (Leicester to win the replay)

West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

West Brom have made a strong start under new manager Tony Pulis.

Callum McManaman is available for this game after joining from Wigan, and is a decent signing - Pulis will have the rest of his team wondering whether they fit into his plans, so they will be playing for their futures.

Tottenham have reached the Capital One Cup final which is a good achievement for their manager Mauricio Pochettino, but the Pulis factor will make the difference for the Baggies here.

Lawro's prediction: West Bromwich Albion 2-1Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

Back