• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014/15 Lawro the Twunt says ...

West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

West Brom have made a strong start under new manager Tony Pulis.

Callum McManaman is available for this game after joining from Wigan, and is a decent signing - Pulis will have the rest of his team wondering whether they fit into his plans, so they will be playing for their futures.

Tottenham have reached the Capital One Cup final which is a good achievement for their manager Mauricio Pochettino, but the Pulis factor will make the difference for the Baggies here.

Lawro's prediction: West Bromwich Albion 2-1Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

22 minutes gone and we've scored 2, what a Twunt he is.

Lawro has predicted Spurs to have 30 points from our 23 PL games this season.

We've actually won 40 now.

Tottenham v Arsenal (12:45 GMT)

Harry Kane is the story of the season for Tottenham.

His development has been staggering and he is a guy who has really forced his way through. In a matter of months he has gone from back-up striker to the first name on the team-sheet.

Kane has scored 20 goals in all competitions for Spurs this season

Earlier in the campaign, I got the impression that Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino did not really trust Kane in the way his side play, which is with Christian Eriksen behind a sole striker.

Maybe Pochettino did not think Kane was ready for that. But boy, is he ever. He has been outstanding.

In recent years, it only takes someone to have four or five good games for people to say he should be in the England squad but, if Roy Hodgson calls him up in his next squad for the games in March, then Kane has seriously earned his place.

If he keeps on developing, he will soon be a regular starter for England let alone in the squad. He has been that good.

Like Spurs, Arsenal are going really well and they have both got serious designs on the top four. Because they are both in such good form, I think this is going to end up in a draw.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

We're now 12 points ahead of his predicted points for us for the season so far.

I wonder if he'll swallow his pride and go for us to win at Anfield on Tuesday?

So far he's predicted 'Pool to lose 1 game, and City and Chealsea 0.... Liverpool with 1 loss after 24 games?? Seriously?? What a massive twunt!

Liverpool v Tottenham (20:00 GMT)

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is rightly getting a lot of praise after his goals against Arsenal and he is making all the difference for Spurs at the moment.

Both of these teams are in the thick of the race for the top four - Tottenham are fifth, four points ahead of Liverpool in seventh.

Because of what happened at the weekend, I think Spurs would take a draw at Anfield while, for Liverpool, this is a game they need to win.

But the Reds are still improving - they were the better team in Saturday's Merseyside derby without creating a lot of chances - and I think they will edge this.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

fudge that twunt .. really .. 2-0 to Pool, asshole predicts that for every Pool home game for last 20 years .. hows that turned out for you?

Because of what happened at the weekend, I think Spurs would take a draw at Anfield while, for Liverpool, this is a game they need to win.

Roughly translated, go easy on us Harry, please.

Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United (Sunday, 12:00 GMT)

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce got a lot of stick from his side's travelling fans after their 4-0 defeat at West Brom in the FA Cup.

The Hammers have also only won two of their last 10 league games and that drop in form has meant people are making a lot of the fact that Allardyce's contract ends in the summer, and nothing is being done about giving him a new one.

West Ham won twice at White Hart Lane last season in the Premier League and Capital One Cup but I don't see them making it three in a row on Sunday.

Tottenham pinched the points with an injury-time winner at Upton Park when these two sides met on the first day of the season.

Spurs are a completely different side now, though, and I think they will show it with a much more convincing performance.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 West Ham United

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

Back