• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014/15 Lawro the Twunt says ...

Is he that wrong ? we are in transition with a load of players that have not had a chance to prove theirselves, we are improving but the defence is still shambolic, Kane, Ericksen and Mason I thought were outstanding against Chelscum but once they tired we looked average, Lamela needs far too much time on the ball and for every good thing he does he does three things bad, he has wonderful potential but we have to wait, I think there is a good player in Soldado, the same with Fazio and Davies, Chiriches is poor and Chadli cannot really be relied on to make a difference, Paulinho? Dembele seems to have gone backwards, I can see the Twunts point, in our last two games I think we have shown a big improvement, our job is to prove the twunt wrong at present I dont think he is.

Not long ago we used to have a "face" (Bale) and he said we are a one-man team.
I love twunts, but this one smells like dead fish.

Is he that wrong ? we are in transition with a load of players that have not had a chance to prove theirselves, we are improving but the defence is still shambolic, Kane, Eriksen and Mason I thought were outstanding against Chelscum but once they tired we looked average, Lamela needs far too much time on the ball and for every good thing he does he does three things bad, he has wonderful potential but we have to wait, I think there is a good player in Soldado, the same with Fazio and Davies, Chiriches is poor and Chadli cannot really be relied on to make a difference, Paulinho? Dembele seems to have gone backwards, I can see the Twunts point, in our last two games I think we have shown a big improvement, our job is to prove the twunt wrong at present I dont think he is.

He's clueless. He said we looked like a team of individuals against Everton; even ******g Gooners have said we pretty much looked the EXACT opposite to that. Everyone rightly praised that performance to the hilt. And against Cheatski we played better than a lot of people (mainly pundits) want to give us credit for, made a couple of stupid errors, lost to a better team. But I don't expect any of this to be noticed by the twunt, as he's a 5 star bell end of the highest order!!

I wish I could actually ignore his predictions more than I actually do :(

Its what we think that matters, the last two games have been a massive improvement and we are at last looking like a team instead of a collection of players, I think it is down to the formation played 4-4-1-1, the midfield four plus the "10" worked their socks off in both games, I have doubts about a couple of our players but the quality is there now to finish top six, ignore the Twunt!

PS
There is only one way to prove him completely wrong.

Last edited:
Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur (Sunday, 16:00 GMT)

Tottenham's away form is not too bad on the face of it, with three wins and two draws from seven games.

But I would not read too much into that form because a couple of those wins - at Aston Villa and Hull - have basically relied on the opposition having players sent off.

I keep talking about Spurs as if they are in the mix for the top six and another European spot and comparing their performances to what they need to achieve that.

I am not sure that is the case, however, because the more I see of them, the more I think they are quite average. The only reason Mauricio Pochettino's side might be involved at the top end of the table is down to the failings of other teams.

Swansea lost out to West Ham last time out because they could not deal with Andy Carroll but, generally, they don't suffer too many bad results on the run - that has only happened once this season.

Put it this way, there is no reason for Swansea to think they are inferior to Spurs at the moment.

Lawro's prediction: Swansea City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

Unfortunately he's bang on the money right now.

He's not bang on the money, as he's gone for a 1-1 draw safe option as usual when he should have gone balls-deep 2-0 Swansea victory to back up his own theories. Then i'd say he was bang on the money. As it is he's still a TWUNT.

He didn't choose the TWUNT life, the TWUNT life chose him!

Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Tottenham have had a good week with two wins already in the league and the Capital One Cup and I think they will make that three wins out of three.

I am still not convinced by them, especially at home, and the thing that sums up where they are at right now is that they could easily go out and lose their next three games too.

Burnley continued their improvement last week by beating Southampton and they have turned into a competitive Premier League team.

They have proved they are capable of getting positive results, which was not the case earlier in the campaign, but I don't see them getting one at White Hart Lane.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Burnley

Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Tottenham have had a good week with two wins already in the league and the Capital One Cup and I think they will make that three wins out of three.

I am still not convinced by them, especially at home, and the thing that sums up where they are at right now is that they could easily go out and lose their next three games too.

Burnley continued their improvement last week by beating Southampton and they have turned into a competitive Premier League team.

They have proved they are capable of getting positive results, which was not the case earlier in the campaign, but I don't see them getting one at White Hart Lane.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Burnley

I'll say one thing for him, the twunt is always good for a laugh.

Twunterful.

Twunty said:
Arsenal got blown away by Liverpool at Anfield last season, but that was with Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge at their best and that will not happen again on Sunday.

I see this being much tighter, especially because these two sides are big rivals for the top four. United are the other team in the mix and it is three teams into two places for me.

3 Manchester United 31
4 West Ham United 28
5 Southampton 26
6 Arsenal 26
7 Tottenham Hotspur 24
8 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 23
9 Swansea City 22
10 Everton 21
11 Liverpool 21

Those six other sides are just figments of our imaginations.

"Burnley are going well and I'm not convinced by Spurs"

Lawro predicts: Spurs 2-0 Burnley

Twunt.

Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

I could save a lot of time here and just say Tottenham will nick a 2-1 win in the last minute.

That was the story of their last away game against Swansea, just as it was against Hull and Aston Villa in the last couple of months too.

Leicester have lost nine of their last 10 league games and are in real danger of just slipping away.

They are five points adrift of safety and desperately need to arrest the slide they are on.

They should not look at Spurs and see anything to be scared of and, if they avoid making silly mistakes, they have a chance of picking up at least a point.

Lawro's prediction: Leicester City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

What a contradictory twunt. We'll win it 1-2 but draw 1-1? What kind of pundit makes two predictions to cover himself? He doesn't seem to think much of us at the moment.

Back