• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I think that a lot of the attacks on Clinton are very misogynistic. This would be one of them.
I don't dislike Clinton because she's a woman I dislike her because she's a clam. (Yes, I do understand the misogynistic basis to that insult, but I'd describe Trump with the same word).

I don't dislike Clinton because she's a woman I dislike her because she's a clam. (Yes, I do understand the misogynistic basis to that insult, but I'd describe Trump with the same word).

I think that it would be very difficult for anyone to get to that position without being a bit of a clam. And in a clam off between her and Trump she comes second by a very large distance.

I think that it would be very difficult for anyone to get to that position without being a bit of a clam. And in a clam off between her and Trump she comes second by a very large distance.
She's marginally less bad IMO, but very symptomatic of just how brick the options are this year.

She's marginally less bad IMO, but very symptomatic of just how bricke the options are this year.
Marginally is understating it a bit. Yep the options are not all that good but to be perfectly honest, the thought of having that macaron in charge of all that firepower is a little unsettling. His ego decides his answer to most things, not his brain.

It's not even close. She's a competent politician and lawyer. He's a hogwashting, misogynistic, narcissistic, racist, rapist.

I agree on most levels, but I am not fooled by her. A careerist and someone who 'feels' engrained in all the worst fabric of potential collusion between big business and politics. He doesn't even rate a rating he is such an utter clam, in fact the whole thing is a farcical affair. Of course she is the only viable option at this point, but it doesn't say much about mainstream politics does it...

I think the true gauge is when we step back and see who she is running against. I mean, that is not opposition, indeed, it shouldn't be close. He is a horrible, stupid turd with limbs.

What a mess the US are.....

Their choices of leaders has been generally poor going back to the actor who played second fiddle to a monkey, he did not know where he was half the time.

He did give me a good laugh ( or should i say his puppet did) on splitting Image ( great show). He was laid in bed cuddling up to the she bitch ( Thatcher) and said " i wonder if she knows i am screwing her country as well as her".

Their choices of leaders has been generally poor going back to the actor who played second fiddle to a monkey, he did not know where he was half the time.

He did give me a good laugh ( or should i say his puppet did) on splitting Image ( great show). He was laid in bed cuddling up to the she bitch ( Thatcher) and said " i wonder if she knows i am screwing her country as well as her".

Frightening reading, that Bill Mitchell twitter page. They are mental....

It's not even close. She's a competent politician and lawyer. He's a hogwashting, misogynistic, narcissistic, racist, rapist.
Competent lawyer I'll give you. The best I can say about her as a politician is that she's not Trump.

Back