• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The beginning of the end for the repuglians was Reagan and his rejection of common sense economics that protected mainstream America. He drank the Friedmanite free market Kool Aid and they then they went full mental with all that quasi fascist Tea Party nonsense. Hey, they even thought stopping the machinery of government, so that millions of federal employees didn't get paid was a good idea. They are the logical conclusion of right wing politics. Be afraid, be very afraid.

The beginning of the end for the repuglians was Reagan and his rejection of common sense economics that protected mainstream America. He drank the Friedmanite free market Kool Aid and they then they went full mental with all that quasi fascist Tea Party nonsense. Hey, they even thought stopping the machinery of government, so that millions of federal employees didn't get paid was a good idea. They are the logical conclusion of right wing politics. Be afraid, be very afraid.
LOL. You do love your meaningless buzzwords don't you?

Do you work in marketing?

Last edited:
A train with tyres, interesting ideas, a train that tires is fudging dumb Americans that don't know and to fudging lazy to check their English.
The really annoying thing about this isn't that it's happening in America but that I've seen ads for tyres on the pitch side at football matches over on TV here spelt tire.

most railway wheels have steel tyres

(tire is american english for tyre)

/pedantry

I disagree. She was a decent Secretary of State.

This is not aimed specifically at you Milo because I know there are plenty here on this thread that share your view, or at least refuse to speak out against her due to her being viewed as leftist.

Seriously, the same Secretary of State, on a national TV interview which was obviously stage managed, giggled gleefully like a spoilt little schoolgirl and said, "we came, we saw, he died" on being told of the execution of Colonel Gaddafi? He had been hung and his body mutilated by her islamic Freedom Fighters. Meanwhile the country of Libya was burning and descending into anarchy?

Perhaps you mean the Syrian success story and her regime change plans that has seen how many lives devastated and the rise of terrorism?

Maybe it's hers and President Obama's drones bombing policy that has a range across North Africa to Afghanistan?

You Regressive Leftists get all in a flap with the idiot airing his, 'I'm one of the lads' piffle, yet have been silent on American foreign policy these past eight years all due to the President being a Democrat!

Trump may well be a psychopath just as you have stated in another post, but in my opinion, Hillary Clinton has already proven herself to be one.

Last edited:
This is not aimed specifically at you Milo because I know there are plenty here on this thread that share your view, or at least refuse to speak out against her due to her being viewed as leftist.

Seriously, the same Secretary of State, on a national TV interview which was obviously stage managed, giggled gleefully like a spoilt little schoolgirl and said, "we came, we saw, we conquered" on being told of the execution of Colonel Gaddafi? He had been hung and his body mutilated by her islamic Freedom Fighters. Meanwhile the country of Libya was burning and descending into anarchy?

Perhaps you mean the Syrian success story and her regime change plans that has seen how many lives devastated and the rise of terrorism?

Maybe it's hers and President Obama's drones bombing policy that has a range across North Africa to Afghanistan?

You Regressive Leftists get all in a flap with the idiot airing his, 'I'm one of the lads' piffle, yet have been silent on American foreign policy these past eight years all due to the President being a Democrat!

Trump may well be a psychopath just as you have stated in another post, but in my opinion, Hillary Clinton has already proven herself to be one.

I don't refuse to speak out against her because she is viewed as a leftist (she's not, she's a centrist politician). I am speaking out against Trump because he is a dangerous racist whose central policy ideas are unworkable and dangerous. There are a number of tests for a prospective leader; will they keep us safe, will they safeguard the economy and will they make the country better, Trump fails on every one.

I don't consider either Libya or Syria to be a success story. I find it hard to feel too sorry for dictators that meet a sticky end but that does not excuse the mess that has been made post Gaddafi. What has happened in both has been a travesty but largely for different reasons. Our limiting our involvement in Syria has arguably resulted in more deaths and I find the hard lefts' silence on Russian involvement in Syria shocking and the hard rights appeasement of Putin even worse.

Last edited:

Seriously, the same Secretary of State, on a national TV interview which was obviously stage managed, giggled gleefully like a spoilt little schoolgirl and said, "we came, we saw, he died" on being told of the execution of Colonel Gaddafi? He had been hung and his body mutilated by her islamic Freedom Fighters. Meanwhile the country of Libya was burning and descending into anarchy?

Untrue. Many of us have repeatedly called out Clinton's perpetual support of the IMC, furthermore, I have been VERY critical of the drone program and our continued interventions and contributions to perpetuating current global tensions.
Here's the rub of it. Trump is a total clam. Whether he's running for president or the fudging 253 bus, he's a fudging taco. THAT is a stand-alone fact.
Side-by-side with HC? STILL a taco and STILL not someone I want involved in leading a nation, however is HC equally dangerous in her own way? Certainly. This is the brick sandwich versus brick bagel election. Those are the choices, and neither is even whole wheat or gluten free!

I don't refuse to speak out against her because she is viewed as a leftist (she's not, she's a centrist politician). I am speaking out against Trump because he is a dangerous racist whose central policy ideas are unworkable and dangerous. There are a number of tests for a prospective leader; will they keep us safe, will they safeguard the economy and will they make the country better, Trump fails on every one.

I don't consider either Libya or Syria to be a success story. I find it hard to feel too sorry for dictators that meet a sticky end but that does not excuse the mess that has been made post Gaddafi. What has happened in both has been a travesty but largely for different reasons. Our limiting our involvement in Syria has arguably resulted in more deaths and I find the hard lefts' silence on Russian involvement in Syria shocking and the hard rights appeasement of Putin even worse.

Ah yes...the taint of ideology as I refer to it, that horrible moment when two holes with vastly different mainstream uses are separated by the shortest of distances and the most tenuous of perspectives on how different they really are in the end...

That debate was an absolute shanda. This is the first American election that I have a vote, and I'm disgusted by both candidates.

Has it ever happened before that a state leader candidate has threatened their competitor with imprisonment if he wins? I can't recall that this has ever happened before, at least not in a democratic state. And every time Trump tries to fight back on how he is as a person, he just proves even more that's exactly how he is. He's a like a 4 year old spoilt little brat. A disgusting bully!

Has it ever happened before that a state leader candidate has threatened their competitor with imprisonment if he wins? I can't recall that this has ever happened before, at least not in a democratic state. And every time Trump tries to fight back on how he is as a person, he just proves even more that's exactly how he is. He's a like a 4 year old spoilt little brat. A disgusting bully!
For once it's a clever ploy on his part.

I don't want Trump to win, but I do want to see Sheclinton go to prison. It would certainly move the needle, if not by much.

Clinton has not faced ANY CREDIBLE evidence that supports a prima facie case against her on ANY of the grubby accusations made by the right wing Murdoch owned Fox News programs or any of their RWNJ believers.

For once it's a clever ploy on his part.

I don't want Trump to win, but I do want to see Sheclinton go to prison. It would certainly move the needle, if not by much.

Say why and based on what law breaking?

If she has been proven to be breaking a law, I'm sure she would be off to prison, I then would totally agree with you. But there looks to more chance of Trump being done for doing a Jimmy Savile.

Last edited:
I watched the 2nd debate. I don't think either of them won in terms of winning new voters. I do think Trump rattled Clinton a little bit at times. Overall, nothing to change the game in either direction.

The lack of proper discussion on policy is depressing. The hosts of the debate did a terrible job in getting specific answers to the questions.

Back