• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Holy brick! I can't believe that's true! Even if it it's only 10% correct, it's still shocking!

The depressing thing is that Clinton should be able to seize on this and vilify Trump for picking a running mate with such outrageous, discriminatory and inhuman views. Unfortunately highlighting this might just make the Trump camp even more attractive to a large chunk of the populace (not that I believe Trump himself holds those views although I think he wouldn't particularly care if it got him what he wants).

The depressing thing is that Clinton should be able to seize on this and vilify Trump for picking a running mate with such outrageous, discriminatory and inhuman views. Unfortunately highlighting this might just make the Trump camp even more attractive to a large chunk of the populace (not that I believe Trump himself holds those views although I think he wouldn't particularly care if it got him what he wants).
She can't criticise Trump for his actions towards women because of her husband.

But Trump can criticise her for her husband's actions, despite his own. We didn't really need this clip to know what he's like, but the timing was convenient.

Of coarse she can Trump is the idiot that left his microphone on - Bill has the only copy of his video - probably plays to remind himself of his youth!

I don't recall Bill Clinton ever being accused of rape or sexual assault.
If course not, but he did use a position of power to convince a young woman to let him put his rooster in her.

There's a good reason why we frown upon college or university teachers sleeping with students despite them being of legal age. A president in their 50s putting it in an intern in her early 20s is creepy and dodgy at best.

If course not, but he did use a position of power to convince a young woman to let him put his rooster in her.

There's a good reason why we frown upon college or university teachers sleeping with students despite them being of legal age. A president in their 50s putting it in an intern in her early 20s is creepy and dodgy at best.
The missus met Clinton briefly once while he was in office and freely admitted to me that he was one of the most attractive people she had ever met (after me of course). She worked in government and he was on a state visit or something and she was one of a line of folk shaking his hand. He took everyone's hand for about 2 seconds in both of his own, looked straight into their eyes and made them felt like they were special. Every woman in that line went weak at the knees. The man had a presence that turned women into blushing school girls at 40 paces. The only surprise is that we haven't heard about more of his infidelities as I'm sure there are more than a few skeletons in his closet.

I think that there is a world of difference between being in a position of power and being attractive to women and being a rapist.

Back