• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Say why and based on what law breaking?

If she has been proven to be breaking a law, I'm sure she would be off to prison, I then would totally agree with you. But there looks to more chance of Trump being done for doing a Jimmy Savile.
Wasn't Trump suggesting that a proper investigation into her use of private email for classified work would be undertaken? If one was, I suspect they'd find it quite easy to prosecute.

AFAIK nobody has yet interviewed her sysadmin to see what he says when under oath, nobody has looked particularly hard for evidence outside of what was released from hacks and everyone seems to have taken Sheclinton at her word (possibly the worst mistake one could ever make).

Wasn't Trump suggesting that a proper investigation into her use of private email for classified work would be undertaken? If one was, I suspect they'd find it quite easy to prosecute.

AFAIK nobody has yet interviewed her sysadmin to see what he says when under oath, nobody has looked particularly hard for evidence outside of what was released from hacks and everyone seems to have taken Sheclinton at her word (possibly the worst mistake one could ever make).

Here - have a read - https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Then we can move on to "its a cover up" etc....

Here - have a read - https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Then we can move on to "its a cover up" etc....
I've read about the FBI investigation - it wasn't particularly thorough. I'm not suggesting that there is any kind of cover up or conspiracy, I just think people like her are very low on the FBI priority list.

Just so we have an idea of the scale of not bothering that the FBI took, they accepted her statement when she (an educated and experience lawyer) claimed that she thought the demarcation of classified sections of reports/emails was some kind of paragraph marking that she never bothered to ask about. Hardly legal grounds for prosecution, but plenty for anyone with common sense to know she's lying.

All Trump is promising is that, if he becomes President, he will ensure that a full investigation takes place. I think this kind of thing is really important (especially when all discussions that might prove politically uncomfortable just happened to be on the private server), and needs to be properly investigated.

Trump is going to get in isn't he? Doesn't seem to matter what story comes out tarnishing his "legacy" or image. He seems infallible to any story.

Trump is going to get in isn't he? Doesn't seem to matter what story comes out tarnishing his "legacy" or image. He seems infallible to any story.
The polls (for what they're worth nowadays) seem to think Trump has no chance. He hasn't been close for the last two weeks and he hasn't been ahead for over two months.

He has to keep Georgia and Arizona, which are both marginal. Then he needs to win Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada and probably Colorado - all are currently leaning to Sheclinton with Colorado leaning quite heavily that way.

He'll be hoping desperately for another terrorist attack, preferably by a Mexican, Female, Muslim in the next month or so.

Last edited:
The polls (for what they're worth nowadays) seem to think Trump has no chance. He hasn't been close for the last two weeks and he hasn't been ahead for over two months.

He has to keep Georgia and Arizona, which are both marginal. Then he needs to win Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada and probably Colorado - all are currently leaning to Sheclinton with Colorado leaning quite heavily that way.

He'll be hoping desperately for another terrorist attack, preferably by a Mexican, Female, Muslim in the next month or so.

preferably by a Mexican, Female, Muslim, Lesbian ;)

I thought Brexit wouldn't happen only to wake up (having gone to bed with Bremain being on top) and find out we had left the EU. That's the only reason I am worried the same will happen with Trump.

Trump definitely knows his audience and I feel he is now banking on cementing those votes with his bravado and aggressive, "board room" strong man approach - many people will buy into someone that acts as America thinks it acts. IE "we are the best in the world because we say so. We are the richest in the world because we have the dollar. We are the model for the world..... because we say so. And if you don't like it, I'll be aggressive towards you"

Some people will prefer that to "just another" politician.
I think Trump knows he can't expand his voter base that much anymore - but he might be able to get some undecided to being stay at homers.

I don't refuse to speak out against her because she is viewed as a leftist (she's not, she's a centrist politician). I am speaking out against Trump because he is a dangerous racist whose central policy ideas are unworkable and dangerous. There are a number of tests for a prospective leader; will they keep us safe, will they safeguard the economy and will they make the country better, Trump fails on every one.

I don't consider either Libya or Syria to be a success story. I find it hard to feel too sorry for dictators that meet a sticky end but that does not excuse the mess that has been made post Gaddafi. What has happened in both has been a travesty but largely for different reasons. Our limiting our involvement in Syria has arguably resulted in more deaths and I find the hard lefts' silence on Russian involvement in Syria shocking and the hard rights appeasement of Putin even worse.

I can assure you, that those specific test requirements of a prospective leader are held the world over by law abiding people, under suppression, under any system of government.

You are entitled to share your views as to why Hillary Clinton would make a better president than Donald Trump, that I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is all this labeling/baiting that we are seeing going on and I'm not specifically talking about it just going on in this Presidential debate, it's everywhere on nearly every political discussion. I think our attention is being diverted.

You stated that Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state as decent, I beg to differ. I view her time as Secretary of State as a time of wanton barbarism. Colonel Gaddafi and the Citizens of Libya did not deserve this. Since 2004 Libya began destroying its chemical munitions and was down to its final facility when the NATO bombings began. Apparently tonnes of sarin and mustard gas has been taken by gunmen. I'm guessing this is Clinton/Obama making us all feel safe?

Under Gaddafi, the Citizens of Libya were receiving free healthcare, free education both at home and abroad - none of this tuition fees and Care Insurance nonsense. It's a fact, that Libya had one of the highest levels of overseas students paid for by the state, than by any other nation in the world, many of them being women . The women in Libya were respected, had laws to protect them like in no other Arab country . Meanwhile, the champion of women's rights, Hillary Clinton is cosying up with Saudi Royals and other Arab royals as they grease her palms with donations to the Clinton Foundation. In some of these countries such as Saudi Arabia, a man ( I use the term, man, loosely here ) is within his right to beat up his wife in a public place!

Is this Hillary looking out for women?

How about black people, is she racist towards black people?

I guess having NATO, destroy 70% of ,The Great Man Made River of Libya , a 20 plus billion dollar project that would supply much needed clean drinking water not just for Libyans but into the neighbouring countries.

The attack on the water supply, was that racist, strategic? For certain a war crime and also just to much progress for mankind to make without any Starbucks or Mcdonalds involvement.

Untrue. Many of us have repeatedly called out Clinton's perpetual support of the IMC, furthermore, I have been VERY critical of the drone program and our continued interventions and contributions to perpetuating current global tensions.
Here's the rub of it. Trump is a total clam. Whether he's running for president or the fudgeing 253 bus, he's a fudgeing taco. THAT is a stand-alone fact.
Side-by-side with HC? STILL a taco and STILL not someone I want involved in leading a nation, however is HC equally dangerous in her own way? Certainly. This is the brick sandwich versus brick bagel election. Those are the choices, and neither is even whole wheat or gluten free!

My interjections were not aimed at even handed people like yourself but at the other people, who having seen or heard something the main stream media has put out are then triggered into their Regressive Leftist/Liberal shrieking.

I've read your past postings on Iran so I know that you will look at things with an open mind.

The choice as you put it fills us all with dread, but if I had the vote the lesser of the two evils I would have to go with the nut job businessman over the nut job politician . I know it's unfair on Clinton as she has a political past but her record is filled with negativity and barbarity. She lashes out with her accusations while laughing away at her accusers even when the accusations are of great importance to the well being of people.

There is also the $20 trillion national debt that America has that needs to be addressed and I think with her, it will be be more of the same and probably a $30 trillion debt by the time her term is over. Economically she is all Globalist where I think America at this moment in time needs to look closer to home, something what Trump has said he will do.

Foreign policy - my greater concerns are with her . I've already posted my thoughts on her handling of Libya to Milo . There is also her Russian accusations, all due her conspiring with the then chair of the DNC working together to get her elected over Sanders being found out.

She has been a disaster everywhere. President Obama is looked upon with disdain in vast regions of the world. Like the Bush crime family, the Clinton crime family don't care .

These are scary times.

I can assure you, that those specific test requirements of a prospective leader are held the world over by law abiding people, under suppression, under any system of government.

You are entitled to share your views as to why Hillary Clinton would make a better president than Donald Trump, that I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is all this labeling/baiting that we are seeing going on and I'm not specifically talking about it just going on in this Presidential debate, it's everywhere on nearly every political discussion. I think our attention is being diverted.

You stated that Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state as decent, I beg to differ. I view her time as Secretary of State as a time of wanton barbarism. Colonel Gaddafi and the Citizens of Libya did not deserve this. Since 2004 Libya began destroying its chemical munitions and was down to its final facility when the NATO bombings began. Apparently tonnes of sarin and mustard gas has been taken by gunmen. I'm guessing this is Clinton/Obama making us all feel safe?

Under Gaddafi, the Citizens of Libya were receiving free healthcare, free education both at home and abroad - none of this tuition fees and Care Insurance nonsense. It's a fact, that Libya had one of the highest levels of overseas students paid for by the state, than by any other nation in the world, many of them being women . The women in Libya were respected, had laws to protect them like in no other Arab country . Meanwhile, the champion of women's rights, Hillary Clinton is cosying up with Saudi Royals and other Arab royals as they grease her palms with donations to the Clinton Foundation. In some of these countries such as Saudi Arabia, a man ( I use the term, man, loosely here ) is within his right to beat up his wife in a public place!

Is this Hillary looking out for women?

How about black people, is she racist towards black people?

I guess having NATO, destroy 70% of ,The Great Man Made knitting blog of Libya , a 20 plus billion dollar project that would supply much needed clean drinking water not just for Libyans but into the neighbouring countries.

The attack on the water supply, was that racist, strategic? For certain a war crime and also just to much progress for mankind to make without any Starbucks or Mcdonalds involvement.

Top post.

Trump definitely knows his audience and I feel he is now banking on cementing those votes with his bravado and aggressive, "board room" strong man approach - many people will buy into someone that acts as America thinks it acts. IE "we are the best in the world because we say so. We are the richest in the world because we have the dollar. We are the model for the world..... because we say so. And if you don't like it, I'll be aggressive towards you"

Some people will prefer that to "just another" politician.
I think Trump knows he can't expand his voter base that much anymore - but he might be able to get some undecided to being stay at homers.

It the American way d'ont you know. And if you do not know we will bomb the brick out of you to prove we are right, it what we do.

It the American way d'ont you know. And if you do not know we will bomb the brick out of you to prove we are right, it what we do.

He actually is the first Presidential nominee in a two horse race that has called out America's past interventions. It's just a shame he's not a little more Ron Paul.

Back