• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

like it, I love it, it’s the only long term answer
AI is only as good as the sources fed into it. There will still be bias to the decisions due to the sources feeding the AI also suffering from bias. I suppose element is that the bias would at least be consistent.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

AI is only as good as the sources fed into it. There will still be bias to the decisions due to the sources feeding the AI also suffering from bias. I suppose element is that the bias would at least be consistent.

and will improve as it gets more data to normalise on

Will be consistent though.

What bias do you think itwill be programmed with? Racism, sexism, transphobia? Will it not give a free kick to a homosexual attacker? Or will it have bias to liverpool or utd?

What bias do you think itwill be programmed with? Racism, sexism, transphobia? Will it not give a free kick to a homosexual attacker? Or will it have bias to liverpool or utd?
All of those are entirely possible. [emoji28]

Especially if the sources are previous decisions and whether the team is wearing red or not. [emoji28][emoji1787]

I think that the mentality of the offender might be the biggest hurdle for AI. How easy will it be for AI to recognise ‘reckless intent’ etc?

AI would learn that Liverpool have been unjustly treated in the past and as a result deserve the benefit of the doubt because they are all exceptionally honest players who would never dream of cheating or diving or making cynical tackles. And as they have the nicest, most passionate fanbase it would want to make them happy - because they deserve it.

I think that the mentality of the offender might be the biggest hurdle for AI. How easy will it be for AI to recognise ‘reckless intent’ etc?

we’ll be measuring brain activity at some point, and players will be in all body suits able to detect movement at pressure at the micron level

we’ll be measuring brain activity at some point, and players will be in all body suits able to detect movement at pressure at the micron level

Should just replace players with robots, all infinitely skillful and never tireing, and always perfectly calculated in every decision, making referees practically obsolete.

So much drama .. my perspective

- Bissouma has been outstanding for us this season, he has a lot of credit in the bank
- Stupid 2nd yellow, no excuses, felt he was playing for the contact and the Luton player pulled out (if he had got the contact, it's "smart" play)
- The issue will be consistency, the number of times any player gets carded for diving is small, those already on a yellow? almost never. Feels like a make up call (we will probably get a few of those against us)

Ange post match said it perfectly, he's been great for us, made a mistake, his teammates bailed him out, when he returns, he can return the favour.

So much drama .. my perspective

- Bissouma has been outstanding for us this season, he has a lot of credit in the bank
- Stupid 2nd yellow, no excuses, felt he was playing for the contact and the Luton player pulled out (if he had got the contact, it's "smart" play)
- The issue will be consistency, the number of times any player gets carded for diving is small, those already on a yellow? almost never. Feels like a make up call (we will probably get a few of those against us)

Ange post match said it perfectly, he's been great for us, made a mistake, his teammates bailed him out, when he returns, he can return the favour.
Exactly this

I'm not sure it's smart play even looking for the contact.

It would get us a freekick just outside the area, and it's not like we are showing a threat from that area at the moment.

But he did something stupid, hopefully he learns and moves on like we all should as he has been fantastic otherwise this season.

Back