• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

So much drama .. my perspective

- Bissouma has been outstanding for us this season, he has a lot of credit in the bank
- Stupid 2nd yellow, no excuses, felt he was playing for the contact and the Luton player pulled out (if he had got the contact, it's "smart" play)
- The issue will be consistency, the number of times any player gets carded for diving is small, those already on a yellow? almost never. Feels like a make up call (we will probably get a few of those against us)

Ange post match said it perfectly, he's been great for us, made a mistake, his teammates bailed him out, when he returns, he can return the favour.

As Ange said the player made a mistake and he was punished for it and i doubt he will do it again, the guy has been great this season and i am pretty sure he will not do it again.

Perfect response from Ange (probably easier to respond like that when we win, but from what Ange has shown so far he probably would have anyway).

It's an error from a great player who has been really good for us. Others had to step up, they did. And when he's suspended others have to step up again.

Based on what Ange has said, I think Bissouma will start again. As Ange said, I don't think Bissouma can wait any longer for the opportunity to work hard for his teammates. He will want to make amends straight away but it will hopefully also give Bissouma the message that he's a very important player for us. He will be even more acutely aware of his yellows so if he's going to get one, it better damn well be worth him sitting out the next game.

Maybe the “last yellow before suspension” tightrope has been playing on his mind? Guess we’ll see when he gets back. Thought he was unlucky with his booking yesterday tbh.
Not wanting to get a yellow doesn't stop you from playing normally with the ball, i think he has been pretty average with the ball the last few games.

Back