• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

They said a million times two yellows would not mean a suspension but a straight red would be a ban during the community shield

Pedro missed the game against Burnley with an ankle injury sustained against Arsenal in the Community Shield, which could mean Conte once again having to find a replacement for his first-choice winger.

upload_2017-8-18_9-16-21.png

Conte might have to do that for today’s league opener against Burnley, with Eden Hazard, Pedroand Tiemoue Bakayoko all out injured. The boss says it is very important not to rush them back as that could have negative consequences, and he doesn’t want to use their absence as an excuse in the early weeks of the season - Chelsea website

If Pedro or Eden Hazard had been fit, or indeed new boy Tiemoue Bakayoko, who could have released Cesc Fabregas to play further forward, then Burnley - would have been pinned further back - Chelsea website

I am more excited about if Pedro plays or not....

Chelsea are going to try another battle of the bridge type occasion.

Make it about more than the game, wind us up, look for retaliation and then feign injury and try to get us booked. They will want us to lose our heads.

They will likely set up similar to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, sit deep, frustrate, target a few players and play on the break.

Its going to be horrible.

And, if Im honest, I absolutely love that they'll need to go that far against us. In years gone by it wouldnt have been the case.

To be fair they did tear up their best 11 at the lane

And we battered them at Wembley even with son at left back

Yes we played quite well.........but lets not get all Pool here, we lost!

Scored my personal favourite goal of last season though!

Sadly though no cigar!

Sunday: We need to show much much more than we did up norf!
Thought we were lethargic for large periods, need to be far more wide awake and 'at it'!

Conte has just said Bakayoko is fit for Sunday

No Hazard or Pedro

So they'll be something like......

-------------------Courtois--------------

------Azpi---Sideshow Bob----Rudiger

--Moses---------------------------------Alonso
-------------Kante----Bakayoko--------------

------Willian-----------------Boga------------
-------------Batshuayi/Morata-------------

They wont have anything on the bench, and there's no real leaders in that team. For once, we need to go into it with confidence

Unlike last week's slow and laboured start, we really need to start 100mph, get right into them and hopefully notch an early goal which will settle any Wembley nerves we may have both as a team and as fans

Unlike last week's slow and laboured start, we really need to start 100mph, get right into them and hopefully notch an early goal which will settle any Wembley nerves we may have both as a team and as fans

I am not confident, last weeks game was as you say "laboured".
Some say it was a 'professional' performance, my only mitigating factor was it was the first game of the season, we got 3pts and we were away. If we had passed the ball square across the back a couple more time, I believe it was a Guinness record;)

If the side they put of is bad as being made out it would struggle to make the top 6.

Injuries/Suspension/Half fit players/CB played in midfield/striker currently spit roasting in South America

Morata impressed me greatly and in Willian they have a matchwinner.
I'm not convinced they are as weak as you think.
I hope you are right, mind.

Last edited:
So they'll be something like......

-------------------Courtois--------------

------Azpi---Sideshow Bob----Rudiger

--Moses---------------------------------Alonso
-------------Kante----Bakayoko--------------

------Willian-----------------Boga------------
-------------Batshuayi/Morata-------------

They wont have anything on the bench, and there's no real leaders in that team. For once, we need to go into it with confidence
So a full strength defence, keeper and back 5 and Kante
Up front Willian and Morata are full strength
So only missing a little bit of a full strength team i.e. having to play Boga and Bakayoko

Back