• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

We have an excellent chance to compound their early season problems....really hope we take it.

Really worried about Morata though...he is a class act.

Come on our arry....get it together son!

So what games is he suspended from then?
View attachment 3536

Interesting. Description and laws broken are information which are inaccessible from a PC, but accessible from phone.

When I tilt the phone it gives more information for Pedro. Type of suspension: "All Non First Team".
(Cahill has "All First Team").

The red card in the charity chield gave Pedro a 3 match ban in All Non First Team games... doesn't make any sense. Why ban him at all?

Last edited:
Do you rate himmin carrixks league?

I think he is decent and solid but not quick enough of foot or passing to be considered that good

He disappeared vs us in a few games

He is the player they lack and he will allow Pogba to play further forward, good as Carrick? ( maybe, maybe not) but Carrick has had his better days and Utd have no one else to replace him. I know fans live to knock Jose but he is a winner and i fully expect them to be back in the top four this season.

I take no joy in saying that as Utd are the team i dislike the most ( more then L'pool, Chelski and the Arse).

He is the player they lack and he will allow Pogba to play further forward, good as Carrick? ( maybe, maybe not) but Carrick has had his better days and Utd have no one else to replace him. I know fans live to knock Jose but he is a winner and i fully expect them to be back in the top four this season.

I take no joy in saying that as Utd are the team i dislike the most ( more then L'pool, Chelski and the Arse).

Any team that's spent £400m odd quid over a couple of seasons should be top 4 even with a monkey in charge

Matic is a very good player but just isn't top top class. He isn't dynamic or mobile enough

This is our best chance to beat them, and lay down a marker at Wembley - they won't be any weaker than they are now, at least this season.

Full strength side, play it cool, calm buildup, and strike when the time is right.

If they don't buy at least 3 more players they will get weaker as the season goes on

But form our point of view this is a chance to hurt them

Any team that's spent £400m odd quid over a couple of seasons should be top 4 even with a monkey in charge

Matic is a very good player but just isn't top top class. He isn't dynamic or mobile enough
Matic is good. Certainly not as good as Carrick in his prime, but he is a square peg in a square hole which often is enough to help the whole balance of a team.

Matic is good. Certainly not as good as Carrick in his prime, but he is a square peg in a square hole which often is enough to help the whole balance of a team.

As I've said he is a good player and started really well for them too

But he isn't a player for me to make them title winners as when he plays the better sides you can drag him out of position easy and he doesn't have the recovery

On the 5-2 at the lane Kane killed him and Erisken had him everywhere but where he should be

If they don't buy at least 3 more players they will get weaker as the season goes on

But form our point of view this is a chance to hurt them

They will probably buy those players, though - or recall a few more of their loan army players to fill in the gaps.

It was, Matic is a great player and Utd will be a lot stronger with him in the team, big mistake by Chelski.

Very very strange behavior between Chelski and Mourinho this summer. First Lukaku, a player Conte wanted and thought he was getting, then Matic being sold. Is it too much too ponder whether Abramovich and Mourinho still have some sort of deep, errr, 'friendship'???

Just see. Bedford's interesting post re: finances. Perhaps his empire has taken a huge hit. Does Bates territory beckon?

Still think it will be a ding-donger tomm and that we will edge it but will not be comfortable.

Back