• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

KDB? When did Kevin De Bruyne move back to Cheatski? Also Pedro is suspended.

Glad someone else has picked up on this. All the papers seem to report that he's back, but I thought a straight red (which it was, right??) served a 3-game ban? Otherwise there's no distinction between a straight red and 2 bookings surely?

I know the straight red card punishment can vary depending on the offence, but it's minimum 3 games isn't it??

Another site suggesting Pedro only missed the Burnley game as he had an ankle knock, not a suspension!? Somebody clear this up please!!

My guess is that for some reason, the FA don't deem the Community Shield to be as important and therefore not worthy of the same rulings offered to League games. I heard that two yellows then red won't earn a suspension, so perhaps in the same vein a straight red in Community Shield only warrants a one-match ban not the usual three??

Hmm... appears that Hazard might be back in training.... Hazard’s big test will be whether he can prove himself fit in a training practice game this week. You just know he will be back to face us! Typical

They will have him on the bench to put the frighteners on us...and may in desperate circumstances bring him on.

With no pre season and next to no training I don't expect him to start.

Hmm... appears that Hazard might be back in training.... Hazard’s big test will be whether he can prove himself fit in a training practice game this week. You just know he will be back to face us! Typical

Any idea when he last played or trained? Did he miss all pre-season?

Back