• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

Another site suggesting Pedro only missed the Burnley game as he had an ankle knock, not a suspension!? Somebody clear this up please!!

My guess is that for some reason, the FA don't deem the Community Shield to be as important and therefore not worthy of the same rulings offered to League games. I heard that two yellows then red won't earn a suspension, so perhaps in the same vein a straight red in Community Shield only warrants a one-match ban not the usual three??

He's not suspended.

He missed the Burnley game through injury like you mentioned.

The charity shield is classed as a friendly

If he misses Sunday it's through injury

Think we match their formation and go for a repeat of the 2-0 with different FBs. MASSIVE game for KWP. I think if he comes through unscathed, he'll officially be making a big claim for Poch to not buy another full-time RB. Also, look for Toby to marshall him through the match, like he did at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

------------Lloris------------
----TBA-----Dier----JV
KWP--------------------Davies
-----Moussa---Wanyama----
------Eriksen---Dele-------
-----------Kane-----------

2-0.

He's not suspended.

He missed the Burnley game through injury like you mentioned.

The charity shield is classed as a friendly

If he misses Sunday it's through injury

The FA say he's suspended for 3 games since 6th Aug, the date of the charity shield.

Premier League
Currently on suspension

PERSON CLUB START TOTAL
Pedro Chelsea 06.08.2017 3

And no, the Spartak game is not on TV.

The FA say he's suspended for 3 games since 6th Aug, the date of the charity shield.

Premier League
Currently on suspension

PERSON CLUB START TOTAL
Pedro Chelsea 06.08.2017 3

And no, the Spartak game is not on TV.

Yeah, I always thought yellows from friendlies were ignored, but reds meant suspension.

They said a million times two yellows would not mean a suspension but a straight red would be a ban during the community shield

Select a team, post some injury/suspension news, put the *** in front and at the end of the heading, add a badger for fcuk sake just make it slightly less retarded.

---------Lloris-----------
KWP Toby Verts Davies
-----Dier Wanyama----
----Son Alli Eriksen---
---------Kane-----------

Subs; Vorm, Wimmer, Sissoko, Janssen, Winks, N'Koudou

2-0 to Spurs

What's stopping you adding a badger you muppet?

5-1 - Archibald, Greaves, Kane, Miller and Conn...Mickey Droy for a consolation before he gets sent off for kicking Eric Dier and breaking his own ankle in the process as Dier laughed. Clive Thomas also sends clame to the stands for brandishing a pathetic weave in his face.

I'm worried now. Cheatski will be like a wounded animal, and I also accidentally killed a badger last night when driving home from vacation :eek::eek::eek:

I think Kane will break his August hoodoo in this one and we will go on to win 2-0.

Chelsea's Aug/Sept fixtures haven't been too kind to them, either - us (A), Everton (H), Leicester (A), G**ns (H), Stoke (A), City (A). fudge 'em, I hope they lose every one with yet more injuries & suspensions to follow. Couldn't happen to a more deserving team!!

Nice opinion piece about this game here, btw:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/18/five-...ok-set-to-continue-against-tottenham-6858742/

I'm worried now. Cheatski will be like a wounded animal, and I also accidentally killed a badger last night when driving home from vacation :eek::eek::eek:

The OMT Gods demand a sacrifice

Tungurahua-Volcano-Erupt0316.jpg

Back